What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company's Creditability?

Has anyone here ever ordered and plants from Equilbro Carnivorous Plants? They seem to have alot of Nepenthes in stock with reasonable prices, although they are small. I got screwed from a seller on Ebay recently and don't want to make that mistake again. So tell me what you think. Thanks
-Nick

I got my first VFT's from them, they were alittle slow to ship, but the plants came and were healthy, until I killed them in dormancy..
I am guessing that you got screwed by the same seller I did recently, and I also had good experience with them in the past, so past experience doesn't mean squat if things have changed. If it was a company based in canada and they sell neps and orchids, there is actually still a chance you will get your plants, if you didn't get your money back from paypal. I talked with a few Police constibles from near by cities, and the owner of the company is still working on filling all the back orders. I have also been in touch with a few other buyers that have gotten plants recently from them on orders placed in oct-nov.

Well I hope that the "company based in canada" does get my plants out. It has been over three months. Last time I looked at it he had 84 negative feedback comments within one month. That is terrible business.
-Nick

I have a question? Does any one know anything about this companies growing practices? Where do they get thier plants from? Are they TC'ed or wild collected?

Scanning through their site it seems like both seed grow and TC.

Back