User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Aged African Study

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some friends on another forum were having a sculpting jam and this weeks topic intreagued me so here's my entry, started Tuesday Night, finished and painted Wednsday night, about 5" high.

Hope you like him! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll trade you plants for a sculpture...

You are very talented. I am amazed at how people can do that, because I can't at all.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By golly.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks folks! The "ancient african shaman" jam ends on sunday so I may have time to add some stuff like a headdress, face paint and some kind of necklace, if not it was fun to whip him out in two evenings! Most people are doing cartoony stuff with bones in noses and elongated earings etc. but I've been studying portrait sculpture and dying to do something more lifelike and "artsy" than my normal creatures and heroes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cool! Very lifelike!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome as usual! It would be really neat to see him with the additions you mentioned, too!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.