Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR fans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say I am a diehard fan, I follow a few drivers, watch the races if nothing else is going on.

I am a Big Fantasy Football Fanatic, so I figured I try out some Fantasy NASCAR on yahoo. I started a group if anyone else is intersted in trying this with me, let me know and I'll get you the ID# and password for the CP Racing Cup

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
    If you want to check out how the yahoo thing works, rules, etc.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a big Nascar fan, I try to watch every race. Less than one week until the first race.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the yahoo thing doesn't start until daytona 500. So anyone who is interested, you have until the 17th or so to get in before it starts.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Daytona 500 is when the season starts, but the Bud shootout is Saturday night.

Hey send me the password, I'll check it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lauderdale is rooting for the 6 car. I think he won the shoot out last year.
    Who is your favorite driver?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kenseth, is mine, he is a local guy, and he has a bit of an attitude which entertains me.
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fav was D. Waltrip. I like Michael too. I think my fav this year will be Carl Edwards.

I signed up for the CP Racing cup, we need more people. It's not going to be very fun if I only get to kick Gawds butt.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we need to sucker them in Oz.

I have a Drosera natalensis (Zimbabwe, Chimanimani Mnts) to the winner of the first race.
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast