What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google images

• Thread starter BobZ
  • Start date
I have been wondering how long it would take for Google to index the links in my CP Photo Finder. Apparently they have now done it. It should help to quickly find a photo that interests you without tediously clicking on each of my links. For my html links, Google redirects the user to the original site. For jpg links, Google redirects to my Photo Finder page with this message:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Below is the image in its original context on the page:
www.humboldt.edu/~rrz7001/Cephalotus.html

For an example, see:
http://images.google.com/images?....+Images

The redirect is to my latest updated page, but I have no idea how frequently Google actually re-indexes my pages.

About freakin time!!!

This is a long overdue advancement. Thanks Bob for all you do.

Zac

Thank you Bob. You're a dedicated guy and its greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

Alot of work appreciated by ALOT of people soon to be a googlezillion !! Three cheers for BobZ ! Hip Hip !!

google.gif

Finally a good link for me. Websence messes me up all the time at least now I won't get
redx2.gif

Cool beans! Thanks a lot for all of your hard work, Bob. It's been highly useful over time to have all of these pictures for reference. :- )

Hey, there was something just introduced in the techreview today on just this. Huh, let me see if i can find that link?
confused.gif

Hey sweet, it really is about time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZAK @ Feb. 10 2006,2:30)]
google.gif

Finally a good link for me. Websence messes me up all the time at least now I won't get
redx2.gif
LMAO!!!!!

Back