What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to whistle with two fingers

I no this is wwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy off topic but I need to know how to whistle with my two fingers. My frend keeps bothering and bragging that he can do it and I cant. Well Im done with it. If any of u no how to do this could u plz post how? THANKS!

*sigh* i can hardly even whistle....
smile_h_32.gif
. i heard the fingers have nothing to do with the whistle but you just whistle with your fingers in your mouth.

I disagree. I just found out how to do it!!! I looked on google for it and then I found out! The directions are to make a 'O' shape with your thumb and index or middle finger then u rest the fingers on your lower teeth but bring the fingers in enuf to be able to fold ur tounge over it self. Push down so that ur tounge is over it self and ur fingers are resting on ur lower teeth at the same time. Then make ur mouth like completly air sealed so no air can get through except the tiny space u should leave between ur two fingers making an O. Good luck!!!

I've never been able to use my thumb and index/middle finger to whistle. I've always resorted to my index and pinky in the "hail Satan" type hand position and this is still the only way it works for me... Weird.

Cheers
Amori

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've never been able to use my thumb and index/middle finger to whistle. I've always resorted to my index and pinky in the "hail Satan" type hand position and this is still the only way it works for me... Weird.
*just did it* holy crap dude!!!! I CAN WHISTLE NOW!!!

I just tried it....and I have a recommendation to add to your instructions...

Wash your hands first...
smile_t_32.gif
confused.gif

I've always wanted to whistle like that... no luck lol

I have been able to do that since I was a kid.

The instructions given don't say it, but I have to curl my lower lip over my lower teeth. So my fingers are actually resting on my lip not directly on my teeth.

Also it was easier to learn using fingers from both hands.

It is loudest for me if I use the middle and index finger from both hands

Same Gawd_oOo COngrats flytrapgurl!!! I was very surprised too wen I first got it. Then annoyed the crap out of my parents.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Feb. 18 2006,12:14)]I just tried it....and I have a recommendation to add to your instructions...

Wash your hands first...
smile_t_32.gif
confused.gif
What have you been handling PAK?
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Back