Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to whistle with two fingers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no this is wwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy off topic but I need to know how to whistle with my two fingers. My frend keeps bothering and bragging that he can do it and I cant. Well Im done with it. If any of u no how to do this could u plz post how? THANKS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *sigh* i can hardly even whistle.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] . i heard the fingers have nothing to do with the whistle but you just whistle with your fingers in your mouth.
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree. I just found out how to do it!!! I looked on google for it and then I found out! The directions are to make a 'O' shape with your thumb and index or middle finger then u rest the fingers on your lower teeth but bring the fingers in enuf to be able to fold ur tounge over it self. Push down so that ur tounge is over it self and ur fingers are resting on ur lower teeth at the same time. Then make ur mouth like completly air sealed so no air can get through except the tiny space u should leave between ur two fingers making an O. Good luck!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never been able to use my thumb and index/middle finger to whistle. I've always resorted to my index and pinky in the "hail Satan" type hand position and this is still the only way it works for me... Weird.

Cheers
    Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as u can do it with ur fingers who cares? LOL

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I've never been able to use my thumb and index/middle finger to whistle. I've always resorted to my index and pinky in the "hail Satan" type hand position and this is still the only way it works for me... Weird.
    *just did it* holy crap dude!!!! I CAN WHISTLE NOW!!!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried it....and I have a recommendation to add to your instructions...

Wash your hands first... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_t_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always wanted to whistle like that... no luck lol
    It is hard to always be a human being... people get in the way.

An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
    - Terry Pratchett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast