What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i overdosed

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
gonna have to keep this short. i overdosed again and told my parents everything. i'm a meth addict, but i've done most drugs. only addicted to meth. don't like to admit it but i am. probably wont be online much at all. i'm going to NA and will start online highschool soon. will keep growing plants.

plz dont delete this.

Hey it takes guts to admit anything publically, its a good thing that you at least realize what you need to do! We're here if you need to talk anything out, I've had many many friends who were addicted to crack/mary jane and worked their way off of it, you can do it! We're fully behind ya, good luck!

thanks. i prolly wont be online much. just at hotspots from my psp.

i just want to get high again but i know i shouldn't. blah. now with no drugs at 35 days clean i'm depressed. i used to be happy all the time, even though it was drug induced and artificial. i'm really bytchy alot these days too withing methamphetamine and amphetamine (yes they are different) god knows how much speed i've taken, but just once more i'd like to do it. i know i can't, however.

i hope u will be able to over come this addiction.

wish u luck

Brad

meth is a hard addiction, many times more addicting than cocaine, but nothing is impossible

My best wishes for you in getting over this. Sorry you got into it but glad you want to stop. I'll keep you in prayer.

Peter

We're rooting for you JLAP. Hang in there!

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step. Just make sure you keep stepping in the right direction.

Good luck.

Yeah, we're all behind you JLAP! That stuff that seems so nice is nothing but bad trouble. Just go one day at a time and hang in there! It will get better if you stand your ground. Slowly but surely. and keep getting better.

Capslock

Im cheering for you too JLAP!! you can do eet~!

Hey Clint, Snowy Falcon summed up my sentiments exactly. Hang in there.

keep going, you can make it!  we're here for you!

smile.gif

JLAP,

Do whatever it takes to clean up. You've got your youth on your side, and supportive parents. Admitting your problem and going to your parents is a huge step in the right direction!!!
If you ever need an ear to listen to you, feel free to pm me anytime and I'll give you my phone # if you want. Hang in there, and know there are many who are rooting for ya!!!

thanks everyone. it's not that i wan't to stop, i don't. however, i know i have to. i'm pretty bad. once i stole my grandmothers morphine and shot up in front of her. she was in a coma. i've been busted doing drugs before, but i told them i was suicidal. i'd rather them think that then think i'm a drug addict. now it's out in the open. it's scary as hell.

If it helps, I think the result of continuing down that road is MUCH MUCH scarier...

Hey Clint, you are demonstrating true courage on more than one level right now. We've all made some bad choices in our lives - ALL of us. Not too many have to wherewithall to come clean like you did, though.

Stick to the road you have now chosen - it leads much farther and is far smoother than the one you were on. It's just the entrance ramp that's a bit bumpy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Feb. 11 2006,8:01)]We've all made some bad choices in our lives - ALL of us.
Yep. Guilty as charged
smile_h_32.gif
. Takes a lot of courage to face up to a bad choice and take responsibility for it. It will take more of that courage and all your determination and the support of your family and friends to help you through this. It won't be easy. Don't try to do it by yourself. That's why we have family and friends. To give us strength and support through our trials in life.

Hang in there JLAP ! Someone very close to my wife and I went through this and made it. It takes Prayer and Faith and Friends ! New friends to hang with and different things to do to keep your mind busy. Hang in there, we will pray for you too !

Back