Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BANG! BANG!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, is this a prescedent set here? Can we all now go and shoot somebody, suppress it for a while before we are found out, and then have to be told to, at least, apologize, and pretend you care?
    Golly gee! Where do I sign?
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it shows how big a man he is by shooting a caged animal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you shot someone you wouldn't run to the press first thing would you? I mean there would be more important things like the person you accidentally shot's condition and making sure he gets to the hospital. Not only that but the person who gets shot deserves some respect and should not be shown across TV media before his family or loved ones know.

The apology thing...

The liberals wanted to take a shot at the VP, they wanted to get some dirt on this. If you accidentally shoot someone, especially someone who is a good friend of yours don't you think you'd feel sorry or guilty? To me for the press to ask him for a comment is a slap to the face.

In all honesty though there are bigger issues out there. How about we get some coverage on those Cartoons that are creating mass riots and suicide bombings in the Middle East. Oh yeah our press is too cowardly to cover such a story as that, lets print some more abused prisoner pictures though!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to bite on these statements Outsiders. Most people understand that we are in a war and thus there are much more important stories then this. The media and certain civilians just want their pound of flesh.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! Typical. The usual B.S. 4 DAYS BOYZ! 4 DAYZ! If I had shot someone, accident or otherwise, the cops would be up my fine behine, and it would be News at Eleven. Probably a few hours. Blinders. Right in front of them, and they wear blinders. They would have called paramedics, and the Police would most certainly respond, and the press being the press (scanners and all that), where could they hide? They were not the only ones aware of the fact this man was shot. Did they stupidly and foolishly transport him themselves? Why? So they could try to hide it. Sure, pull in our faces the war thing. Well Bush started it in the wrong place, and that is killing us too. So nuff of the war spin and ploy. They tried to hide it. If Karl Rove hadn't told Cheney he had to face the issue, like a man, he wouldn't have. Anyone else, with any feelings at all, would be right there with the guy he shot accidently, fielding every reporters question honsetly, and face whatever charges that would be leveled. Excuses for management, Wolf? I am suprised at you. Knowing that those over you know less about your job than you do. And are busy hob nobbing and making speeches. ICK! And telling YOU how to do your job. Hmm. Go figger.
    So this means he is above the law, does not have to answer for his stupidity, and people like his defenders suddenly turn deaf, and go blind. No wonder this country is in the pits.

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well hey hey hey we agree!!

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't belive it would even make the news if you shot and wounded someone. Maybe if they died it would make the news but not if the person was just wounded. How many poeople heard about Trooper Steven R. Smith from Oklahoma Highway Patrol? He was killed in the line of duty Feb 9th due to a gunshot. The deaths of LEO do not even make the news past the local level. I am not saying that what the Vice President did was not a stupid mistake worthy of comics making fun of him. All I am saying is that I don't think it is nearly as big a story as some people believe.

I understand you point that they tried to hide it, but I do not see why even that is a big deal. If he lied about it when asked that would be a problem but just not saying anything is not a crime. No crime was committed so thus the police have no say in it. He obviously was embarrassed and sad for his friend. Would your first course of action be running to the media? He has no responsibility to even say anything to the press. It had nothing to do with his elected responsibilities and thus is under no requirment to disclose.

He did something stupid and thus will pay the price. But unless I am unaware of something he didnt break the law, so I dont see how you think he is above the law. I will be the first to make fun of him for doing something that even beginning hunters learn not to do, but the level of media this as scene is crazy in my eyes.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not necessary to run to the media when they are busy running to whatever story. He tried to hide it. It caught up with him, and he was FORCED to face it. Gutless wonder. Spin what you will, he did wrong, and hid it, and that is this administration. They hide everything, and have sold us out, BIGTIME!!!! Too bad loyalties are to parties instead of love of your country, and its magnificent Constitution, and its Bill of Rights. We own this Government. We are the People, and our say is supposed to be their say. We are ignored, an afterthought, perpetuated by views like I have just recently read from Wolf and O71. WE OWN THIS COUNTRY, NOT THIS STUPID GOVERNMENT. We tell them to get ethics, or get the hell out of office. Can your perks, screw the wishes of the big corporations, go away lobbyists (Bye-bye, Tom DeLay--OOOOPS!!! Another crooked politician!!! wunder wat partee????), produce for the good of this country and the people in it, and get our manufacturing back, and jobs for this huge population. Gotta play chess with the world, and everyone in it, or we ain't happy! What crap!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast