Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Al GEBRA Movement

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual later discovered to be a public school teacher was arrested trying to board a flight
    while in possession of a ruler, protractor, set square, slide rule, and calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General John Ashcroft said he believes the man is a member of the notorious
    AL GEBRA movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft said. "They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go offbon tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with co-ordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said: "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow !! Thanks jimscott ! I had no idea this group was active in the US. Not to get off on a tangent here but do we know who active in this group ? or maybe on the Govt. task force in charge of keeping 24hr surveillance on this axis of medieval? The proportion of agents to unknowns must be geometrically staggering. I'm highly suspect of one J. Simpson. That has to be a front, but for which side I'm not sure...
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we can divide them, multiply our common denominators, and fractionalize them. BEWARE! You may have to carry the ONE!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I agree! Stop the algebra! It saves us kids' from having to clean up the mess those gang members make in school.

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    darn I thought this was real too! I hated this group in school. LOL!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHHHH i hate algebra!! my worst subject [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But.... math is our friend! It's all logical. All ya have to do is follow the recipe and ya get the same right answer every time.