Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LAWD! LAWD!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like Hillary, but I liked her husband. I'm a registered Independent mainly because I'm not into the power struggle that the too major parties are in. I also don't agree with voting for something just because your party is voting for it. I will decide what I believe and not be told what to believe.
    I like Powell, he's probably the only republican I'd vote for. Rice will almost as bad as Bush. I agree she's his little puppet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personaly I think if you vote for Hillary your are a loon. That broad will say what she thinks you want to hear. I realize that most candidates do that, but with here its just blatinly more obvious than the others. She is playing the boarder card because she knows people do not think bush is doing the job well. I don't blame folks for thinking he is doing a poor job. Hell the darn whitehouse ws giving the contract for the port athorities to a UAE company. That was just plain STUPID!!!!!!! I do not think Hillary will be able to do any better anyhow. I would have to agree with BW here and say that Hillary for president is just to scary to think about. Regardless the candidate running against her I am pretty sure they will get my vote. Be it an independant or a republican I will not vote democrate. ESPECIALY if it is Hillary. Her moving to NY just to get ellected there was just plain WRONG she was an Arkansas native. Moving residence to NY just to get ellected is the crappiest loophole out there. I was flabergasted that the residents of NY elected her sorry **** to begin with. But hey thats NY for you.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now for my on-topic post: I really can say that I would not want to see Hilary as president. All of her actions that I've seen or heard of are exactly what people have been saying in here: whatever it takes to become popular.

I'm sick and tired of the BS in politics where people don't think for themselves. "So, how does your party dictate you feel about gays today, Joe?" You shouldn't be LOST if you haven't read the news to see how your party feels on an issue. Forget party loyalty- how about people loyalty? How about loyalty to yourself, at the very least! What kind self-respecting person can you be if you just listen and follow your party's will like that? If you happen to agree on all points, then great, but it always gets me seeing people zombies to their party.

Hilary seems to epitomize that in her political action. Not necsaarily following a party, but just going with whatever response to an issue will make her popular. She's the kind of person who feeds off of hot-topics to gain PR points. Instead of making level headed choices, we see the same BS over and over. I haven't seen her stand for anything except what the masses would like to hear. (This is my impression from what I've seen.)

Gotta admit, I haven't heard too much about potential candidates, though.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Outside of all this, I see another major problem here. Just because WE are accepting women as equals, doesn't mean the rest of the world is. *China ?* and some other pretty powerfull places. What are these people going to think of us if we have a women leader? I dont' think it'd be good. I'm known to NOT get involved in these topics, but that's the one thing that came to my little pea brain at 3:53 am [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

(Yeeesss.... I'm up playing AstroWars. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] Stupid Rampuppy... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img] LOL )

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as far as a woman for Prez, i think it would be more of a US issue than a world issue. look at how many other western nations that have had women leaders. amoung those countries where their opinion actually counts, it wont be a huge deal unless its someone like Hillary. i would definatly vote for a woman for prez, but Hillary aint that woman
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geena Davis for Prez!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Independents need to start early ! I nominate Bugweed for Prez.! Let's follow that up with Ozzy for V.P. While we are at it how about rattler mt for Sec. of Defense. I nominate myself as head (and only) CP grower of the greater Kankakee area.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Bug gets president, I get VP and Rattler get Secretary of Defense, you can be sure of two things, NO MORE TERRIOST, and of course most of the cp sites will be off limits to development.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast