What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY MARDI GRAS !

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
It is almost over now, another Carnival season  
confused.gif

Party it up, eat, drink, and be mary and frank and do all those things you would never do normally. Tomorrow life returns to "Normal" in the Big Easy.  
smile_h_32.gif

For this CP addict Mardi Gras means it's time to move plants back outside, spring is here!  
smile_n_32.gif

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!  

HAPPY MARDI GRAS to everybody!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm wearing a neckful of beads and my jingly jester hat. I have my feather mask ready to put on at a moment's notice. (Now you know why my supervisor ain't too thrilled with me...hehe)

Today I will eat, drink (Dr Pepper) and be as merry as I can since I'm at the office and drowning in work. But play will prevail! Par-tay on!

Long live the King and Shaka Zulu!

I have attended Mardi Gras before. It was always very crowded. This year more than any other was the year I wanted to attend because the crowds wouldn't be as large and to show my support for the city. Unfortunatly work gets in the way again.

I am suggesting a new way to divide labor / vacation time. I saw we have to work two weeks a year and the rest of the year is paid vacation time. ;)

HAPPY MARDI GRAS !!!!!!!

Now I need some gumbo.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

AND FAT TUESDAY!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

yes happy mardi gras! eat as much red beans and rice as you can and drink it up! new orleans is still alive!

Back