Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont sell drugs!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew a woman that told me that she used to deliver drugs. She said anytime that she had drugs in the car she always had a car seat and baby toys in the back window. She said she never was stopped.

I was at an Ozzfest concert in VA. beach about 7 years ago. We saw two cops dragging a man in handcuffs. As they got closer I saw what his shirt said. It said "I (heart shape) Cops."

Another funny thing I've seen was when I was doing a job beside a school. Every morning this cop would drive up to the school with a little girl about 6 years old in the back seat. She always looked really sad. That would have made a great picture. The car even had the cage between the front and back seats. It looked just like he was taking a dangerous criminal to jail.

I think wolfstriker is the blonde in the middle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right! Never sell drugs!! Only buy them. Preferably from your local drugstore.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That should be sent to Jay Leno's Headlines. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

I like the dog. What's his/her name? Are you doing to tell us which one is you? I'm going to say....second from the left.

Here in VA you usually hear DUI...but I thought DUI was used because it covered substances other than alcohol. One could be driving under the influence of weed, pills, spray paint, etc.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 02 2006,9:01)]I think wolfstriker is the blonde in the middle.
    I was being sarcastic.

Three quarters of them are masked!

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

I guess I just have an odd sense of humor
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's tax dollars spent wisely I say - good seize there.

"Kids... Don't buy drugs. Become a popstar, and they give 'em to you for free!" -Billy Mack, from the movie "Love Actually" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago they used DWI (Driving while intoxicated) then it was changed to DUI (Driving under the influence) so that it can cover more just alcohol. I'm assuming that OWI is used so that it covers more than just driving a car. But I'm probably wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 02 2006,10:16)]I'm assuming that OWI is used so that it covers more than just driving a car. But I'm probably wrong.
    It also covers doctors. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pyro, good guess I am the masked man all the way on the right of the photo.

Ozzy, sorry to dissapoint but the blonde in the middle was our evidence tech, she got to come in once all was safe and collect and document all contraband.

PAK, the dogs name is Deico he only responds to German.

Ozzy you were pretty spot on with the change in terminology. DUI (Driving Under the Influence) was changed because it could be used for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and our prosecutors wanted a separate charge depending on the intoxicant of choice. When then switched shortly to OUIL (Operating Under the Influence of Liquor) but had a few defence attornies argue that their client drank beer, NOT liquer. So now we use OWI ( Operating While Intoxicated) it refers to just alcohol and is a coverall as far as vehicles. So this same charge can be used if you are drunk driving a boat, car, snowmobile, tractor, lawnmower, go-cart doesnt matter if you are drunk and driving any form of vehicle in a spot that is generally open to the public then OWI works. We also have OUID (Operating Under the Influence of Drugs) to cover our druggies who drive, this is much easier to show then OWI for it doesnt matter how slightly the amount of narcotics in your system OUID works.

Hope that helps, thanks for the kind remarks.

Wolf
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast