What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont sell drugs!

untitled.jpg

The best part was after the raid. We collected a sizeable amount of crack cocaine, herion, and marij and then left the residence. We noticed the sign on the door that we had not noticed while dynamically entering. How ironic! Almost as good as arresting a female with a MADD bumper sticker for OWI.

e8e63539.jpg

What does OWI stand for, did you mean DUI? That is so ironic with the sign on the front door :p. This is how I imagine the scenario went:
Drugge #1: How should we make a private headquarters
Druggie #2: Let's say just put a sign on the front that says no smoking, it will be perfect.
Druggie #1 : That does sound like a good idea, but who are you?
smile_m_32.gif

DUI is old lingo, OWI is now what drunk driving is referred to. Operating While Intoxicated.

Woo hoo! Congratulations on a sucessful raid! It's always good to hear when nobody gets hurt in the process. That sign is more than slightly ironic, I have to admit.
smile_n_32.gif

How about polite, well-mannered crackheads? Are they ok?

I think that would be fine as long as they wipe their feet, and check their crack at the door.

Let me guess... you're the one in the mask, correct?

LOL
smile_n_32.gif

Great job and glad everyone is safe !

I knew a woman that told me that she used to deliver drugs. She said anytime that she had drugs in the car she always had a car seat and baby toys in the back window. She said she never was stopped.

I was at an Ozzfest concert in VA. beach about 7 years ago. We saw two cops dragging a man in handcuffs. As they got closer I saw what his shirt said. It said "I (heart shape) Cops."

Another funny thing I've seen was when I was doing a job beside a school. Every morning this cop would drive up to the school with a little girl about 6 years old in the back seat. She always looked really sad. That would have made a great picture. The car even had the cage between the front and back seats. It looked just like he was taking a dangerous criminal to jail.

I think wolfstriker is the blonde in the middle.

That's right! Never sell drugs!! Only buy them. Preferably from your local drugstore.

That should be sent to Jay Leno's Headlines.
smile.gif

I like the dog. What's his/her name? Are you doing to tell us which one is you? I'm going to say....second from the left.

Here in VA you usually hear DUI...but I thought DUI was used because it covered substances other than alcohol. One could be driving under the influence of weed, pills, spray paint, etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 02 2006,9:01)]I think wolfstriker is the blonde in the middle.
I was being sarcastic.

Three quarters of them are masked!

smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

I guess I just have an odd sense of humor

That's tax dollars spent wisely I say - good seize there.

"Kids... Don't buy drugs. Become a popstar, and they give 'em to you for free!" -Billy Mack, from the movie "Love Actually"
laugh.gif

Years ago they used DWI (Driving while intoxicated) then it was changed to DUI (Driving under the influence) so that it can cover more just alcohol. I'm assuming that OWI is used so that it covers more than just driving a car. But I'm probably wrong.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 02 2006,10:16)]I'm assuming that OWI is used so that it covers more than just driving a car. But I'm probably wrong.
It also covers doctors.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Pyro, good guess I am the masked man all the way on the right of the photo.

Ozzy, sorry to dissapoint but the blonde in the middle was our evidence tech, she got to come in once all was safe and collect and document all contraband.

PAK, the dogs name is Deico he only responds to German.

Ozzy you were pretty spot on with the change in terminology. DUI (Driving Under the Influence) was changed because it could be used for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and our prosecutors wanted a separate charge depending on the intoxicant of choice. When then switched shortly to OUIL (Operating Under the Influence of Liquor) but had a few defence attornies argue that their client drank beer, NOT liquer. So now we use OWI ( Operating While Intoxicated) it refers to just alcohol and is a coverall as far as vehicles. So this same charge can be used if you are drunk driving a boat, car, snowmobile, tractor, lawnmower, go-cart doesnt matter if you are drunk and driving any form of vehicle in a spot that is generally open to the public then OWI works. We also have OUID (Operating Under the Influence of Drugs) to cover our druggies who drive, this is much easier to show then OWI for it doesnt matter how slightly the amount of narcotics in your system OUID works.

Hope that helps, thanks for the kind remarks.

Wolf

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So this same charge can be used if you are drunk driving a boat, car, snowmobile, tractor, lawnmower, go-cart doesnt matter if you are drunk and driving any form of vehicle in a spot that is generally open to the public then OWI work

does it count for golf carts too? you could pick up quit afew driving a golf cart around the greens under in influence of alcohol around here
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

a friend of mine is a courier for a pharmacy company. She drives boxes of drugs to nursing homes. She gets a real kick out of telling people she sells drugs for a living.

Well since you're not the blonde, give her my email.
smile_m_32.gif

Hooray for cool guys (and gals) with dogs stopping drug people!

I like doggies and not druggies.
laugh.gif

-D. Lybrand

Back