What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which plants?

I've given the situation some more thought, and I wouldn't mind continually growing seedlings... I could trade the plants for more seeds once they get too big for me, or I could put them up as plants for postage which would make the forum people happy. And I would be happy because baby plants are sooo cute
smile_m_32.gif

lol I want you to kill them cos I haven't figured out how exactly yet and last year I got so many seeds from the 100 or so plants I had that it kinda drove me even more mental than I already was..
You might have to look a bit harder than home depot for suitable media (that's the term for growing stuff that ain't dirt BTW) but it is pretty easy to come by nonetheless once ya know what you're looking for- the peatmoss they'll have, the silica sand might be another thing tho, but if you need help locating stuff don't worry, someone can help...
and don't worry about seedlings getting too big, if you want to start out with rosetted sundews, they won't be getting "too big" (in ordinary parlance at least) for quite some time...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (anmbia @ Mar. 13 2006,11:26)]I've given the situation some more thought, and I wouldn't mind continually growing seedlings...  I could trade the plants for more seeds once they get too big for me, or I could put them up as plants for postage which would make the forum people happy.  And I would be happy because baby plants are sooo cute  
smile_m_32.gif
You grow girl! And remember, they may be cute now, but they do grow up and become adolescent plants. Then they start rebelling and staying up all night and eating everything that doesn't eat them first and....
smile_m_32.gif

Back