Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a questions for the cops here

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cops can be some underhanded MoFers. Especialy if your friend was being mouthy there at the end. I have heard of so many underhanded things. They will lie, cheat and do what they need to do to make a bust or arrest. They lie in interigations all the time, sometimes getting a false confesion. There was an instance in Macon GA when I lived there that I heard about. There was two main pot selling groups. One day one of the groupls was dry, but the other group had plenty. Well, there was a drug bust that night. The next day the other group was out selling again. That was too big of a coinsidence, but of course nothing can be proven. I also know of another fact right here close to my home now. The Sherif of a small town about maybe 30 min away was getting paid off by the local coke dealer so he wouldn't get busted. The sharif would inform the dealer when GBI was coming and everything. Till one day GBI showed up unannounced and busted him. So if these kinds of underhanded dealings are going on. I wouldn't put it past a pig to try to get something to stick that isn't true.

Please don't get me wrong. Not all cops are bad, and many I could be friends with while they were off the job. I have been given warnings by many cops for trafic stuff and I am thankful, but there are alot of crooked ones too. Also alot that are just Aholes. I have tried many times to make friends with my neighbor who is a cop. He just keeps blowing me off and doesn;t seem interested in holding a conversation.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not that nobody cares Ozzy but if you read the previous responces you will see why I and prob Rose did not answer. How many times were we called pigs and/or Mofoers? Its sad. If you wish to send me an email asking the question again I will answer it to the best of my knowledge. Most people have no understanding of how the police conduct investigations and also never place any blame on themselves so the logical person to blame is the police. But like I said if you wish to email me I will help ya if I can.

Wolf
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolf you are right it is sad, but a few bad police ruined it for the whole. It is unreal the ammount of injustice performed by police its unreal, and no wonder your profession has the rep it does. You are correct that many people do not take blame for their actions. I know I didn't growing up. Please do not take any offence to my comments previously posted. There are good and there are bad, there are nice and there are ***** in every profession. Its just that since police have a position of athority it is sometimes overstepped by SOME indeviduals. Its just like being a Doctor and working with kids. Some kids turn and run at the site of a white coat. No matter if your going to give them a shot or not. The average person who has been harrassed by a police or knows someone who has is more likely to feel threatened by the site of a uniformed police officer.

Both of my seatbelt violations have been given by police who I think just wanted to F with me. Because I pass the one local cop all the time without my seatbelt AFTER the ticket and he hasn't pulled me again. This one time he saw me and turned around and then had to catch up with me because where he turned around at was way down theroad not because I was speeding. Then the other time I was BEHIND the cop and I passed him and he pulled me for no seatbelt. Now keep in mind these were both cops of the oposite ethnicity, and I was on the wrong side of town. Even though I was going to work. Now many will say if I was just wering the seatbelt I woudln't have gotten pulled. To those that are thinking that your absolutely correct! Although if that was the case then why wasn't I pulled by the other 50 police I see driving to and from work and school every day. Those were the only two times I feel it was for that reason, others was because of the way my truck looked and I was a young driver.

I do think younger drivers get hammered more than older drivers. Sometimes the way you look also effects the outcome sometimes too. Don't forget about the bad apples too that ruin it for the good ones.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have to agree there are bad police, it is going to happen. Luckly the new standards that are in place are making it increasingly difficult for the bad ones to find jobs.

As for your seatbelt scenerio unless the LEO acted unproffesionally while on the stop with you then I see no reason why you feel you were being screwed with. Just because one LEO does not want to stop someone for not wearing there seat belt does not mean that the next LEO is doing something wrong by stopping you. Each LEO is different. I personally usually do not stop vehicle for minor violations unless there are other circumstances. I instead save my time for something I deem more important. But many other LEO's at my department stop every vehicle with an infraction. There is nothing wrong with that and they are not screwing with people it is just their style. It is to bad you feel the way you do, maybe you should do a ride along with your local department and get a feel for how they think. And as you said, there was a simple way for you not to have been 'f'ed with. Obey the law! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look wolf, i really dont have a problem with you guys, its the only way to keep society strait, but i havent had good experiences with Cops, and i dont mean to offend you with "pig" im just used to using that term, thats what i call police, unless well Im right their next to one. And im sure its difrent from cop to cop and im aware of that, its just my uncle in texas is a cop near Laredo, and hes all gun ho and all, but hes dirty, he wont fallow the law cause its a boarder town and its really messed up down their, He goes by what every one ealse is doing. It really P/O'd me when he was driving around thinking its ok for him to break the law cause hes a cop. i guess thats one reason why i dont like the police. They think their better cause they have the badge on their side.

cheers

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a shame that a few bad cops spoil the reputation for all the other good ones. I know there are thousands of cops doing incredibily brave and heroic things every day and often that goes unnoticed.

But I do think it sucks when a cop totally makes up a charge (the drunk charge). I don't care what the situation, its no excuse to do something like that which can have serious legal repercussions. No one should have to defend themselves against trumped up charges. If the cop thought "he" was being belligerent, charge him with something appropriate...don't LIE.

Overall I think cops are special people who put their lives on the line every single day. I just wishthere wasn't that "code of silence" when there is a bad cop. Bad cops need to booted out just the same as any other employee who gets canned for doing a poor job.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Mar. 08 2006,2:58)]Both of my seatbelt violations have been given by police who I think just wanted to F with me. Because I pass the one local cop all the time without my seatbelt AFTER the ticket and he hasn't pulled me again. This one time he saw me and turned around and then had to catch up with me because where he turned around at was way down theroad not because I was speeding. Then the other time I was BEHIND the cop and I passed him and he pulled me for no seatbelt. Now keep in mind these were both cops of the oposite ethnicity, and I was on the wrong side of town. Even though I was going to work. Now many will say if I was just wering the seatbelt I woudln't have gotten pulled. To those that are thinking that your absolutely correct! Although if that was the case then why wasn't I pulled by the other 50 police I see driving to and from work and school every day. Those were the only two times I feel it was for that reason, others was because of the way my truck looked and I was a young driver.
    Fasten your seat belt. That would be the wise thing to do. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have NEVER been pulled over for something and gotten a warning. EVERY time I have gotten a ticket. Although, I never went to calling names or saying it was because of how I looked... Or cause I drove vehicles that would generally mean "trouble maker".

My brother is a cop, I did a ride along with him not too long ago. Generally he doesn't mess with the little stuff... But for the day I was riding with him, I got to make the call (I had read the motor vehicle handbook the night before for the little obscure things...) So, It wasn't the cop picking on people that day. It was his ride along brother. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast