Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I got a questions for the cops here

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ Mar. 08 2006,9:29)]I had a female last week who when I approached her vehicle for the second time and she could see the citation stated 'I thought you dont write tickets to pretty ladies?' I must have been feeling a lil froggy that day for I promptly said 'We don't, heres your ticket' needless to say she wasnt happy.
    Ouch! Left herself wide open for that one! hehe [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah she made it too easy. I have it on tape and my Chief loves to play it at his meetings.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO that was wrong Wolf. It was funny, but wrong! ROTFLMAO Was she even remotely cute? LOL

Everyone is absolutely correct that if I was wearing my seatbelt I wouldn't have gotten stopped. I just do not agree with the law and unless it is hazardous outside like heavy rain or slick roads I do not wear it and will not wear it. I do not feel the government has the right to tell me how I should conduct my life, but thats a whole nother basket of eggs. I can't blame the cops for giving me the ticket because they were doing their job. I just feel I was singled out. Maybe a bad case of ini mini mani mo and I always ended up on Mo. Here lately though everything has been cool. No issues except the LEO that lives next door and doesn't like being socialable. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

I just hope I don't become a target again when I tint my windows and put rims on my car since its getting paid off this year!! WOO HOO!! I am already armed with the mute button on my radio for when a LEO rides by. LOL Don't worry I turn it down in the neighborhood and at night. I don't like getting woke up either. I just jam on the main roads and highways. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you like my story Josh, it is definatly one of my favorites. Many females do think that if they are attractive they wont get a ticket so I choose to do just the opposite and issue citations to all attractive women if I have legal authority to do so. And no she was not very cute.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well i never said i was in the wrong, i know what i did wrong and got punished for what i did, w/e. I just need to get over my little freaking out over cops likei usualy do when i see them. And i literaly never do any thing wrong any more and even then i just freak out when i see a cop. My past is coming to haunt me! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Either way, i guess us newb's need to learn to keep our mouths shut, unless we got something good to say!

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The perfect way to handle yourself when being stopped for a traffic violation.

Good evening officer.
    No, I didn't realize I was going that fast.
    No, I haven't been drinking.
    Thank you officer.
    I'll watch my speed more closely from now on.
    Can I pay this ticket by mail?
    Have a nice day.

I mean...what the heck...you are going to get the ticket anyway so why get all upset and give the LEO a reason to start looking around for other violations. Like maybe calling for a drug sniffing dog. Ooops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO Wolf! That story is hillarious!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 08 2006,11:15)]I never said I didn't do anything wrong. I gave a false name, I'm guilty of the obstruction charge. What I have the problem with is the DCI (Disorderly conduct while intoxicated) charge. First I wasn't drinking anything at all. Second, there was no disorderly conduct. I was friendly, cooperative, and sober. The cops never mentioned anything about drinking until I was being released. I was never given any field sobriety, breath or blood test. There is a lot more to this story, but the only part that I'm PO'ed about is the DCI charge. I just can't understand why I would be charged with it. I don't understand why it was never mentioned until I was released.
    I thought it was a friend having these problems [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast