SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (indymental @ Mar. 09 2006,5:19)]
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 08 2006,11:15)]I never said I didn't do anything wrong. I gave a false name, I'm guilty of the obstruction charge. What I have the problem with is the DCI (Disorderly conduct while intoxicated) charge. First I wasn't drinking anything at all. Second, there was no disorderly conduct. I was friendly, cooperative, and sober. The cops never mentioned anything about drinking until I was being released. I was never given any field sobriety, breath or blood test. There is a lot more to this story, but the only part that I'm PO'ed about is the DCI charge. I just can't understand why I would be charged with it. I don't understand why it was never mentioned until I was released.
    I thought it was a friend having these problems [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    yeah I that's the way I told the story, but I thought the last line would give a clue that it was me.

Quote[/b] ]If you can help me out with this I will really be thankful, I mean, my friend will be thankful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all guessed it was you even without the last line, but when you get arrested you need to stick to your story [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One comment on the not-wearing-a-seatbelt thing. I live in Canada and here its the law your wear a seatbelt. Makes everyone safer and, something to consider, saves both in insurance costs (as injuries are reduced by the use of seatbelts) and also saves in hospital/medical costs for the public. I know of people who were ejected from their vehicle as they were unbelted and suffered very serious injuries and yet the area they were seated in was fine (think of a vehicle going off the road and the driver is ejected out of the vehicle by the impact). If your seriously injured in an accident, and the injury would have been much less had you worn a seatlbelt your legally obligated to use, the public still ends up paying for a lot of medical expenses. The law is there to help keep you healthy and alive, not to infringe in your personal rights.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (indymental @ Mar. 09 2006,5:41)]We all guessed it was you even without the last line, but when you get arrested you need to stick to your story [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Quote[/b] ]Well my friend is not one to keep his mouth shut.
    I wonder what gave it away.

It sure is funny how most of the long time members won't respond to any topic I post.
    LOL you guys are so paranoid.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]It sure is funny how most of the long time members won't respond to any topic I post.
    LOL you guys are so paranoid.
    Paranoid perhaps; but not unfoundedly so. lol
    Not to mention, can you blame them, considering the time of year?! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right I should have asked the cop to arrest me next month instead. What was I thinking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you liked the story Schoalty, I am sure I will get a citizen complaint because of it, but it was worth it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Felony PoP?
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast