What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iz got myself in trouble.............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Dang Rattler you coyot hunt with a 375? I coyot hunt with my .17, and elk hunt with a 270, do you ever eat what you shot? Cannot be much left
smile_n_32.gif

lets just say a .375 inch 260 grain bullet + 67.5 grains of Reloader 15 + a rifle under 8 pounds with scope = a lively shooting experiance, even on my feet its got a decent jab, i aint sighting this bad SOB in without 25 pounds of shot between it and my shoulder, from a bench it could hurt someone
smile_n_32.gif
i think i need to order a slightly heavier stock, this McMillian, light fill, Mountain rifle stock is a tad light and trim for this much recoil. dont hurt but sure as heck gets your attention.

i coyote and gopher hunt with what ever i feel like from 17 rimfires to 45-70's and anything else i can get my hands on. i shot my last 2 deer with a 270 winny, the one before that with a 6mm Remmy, and my last antelope was with a 250 Savage. time for something a lil heavier
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Back