Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I got attacked!!!...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Trapper, Ozzy lives in NC--that's why I asked when you're moving there! By the time you arrive though, he'll be the only one left. The state thinks it's easier for the millions there now to evacuate than to ship Ozzy out. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ain't leaving NC again, everytime I leave I get into trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good! I can't wait to visit in August! Show me where the best chiggers are--OK? I've never had the pleasure of fire ants. I see a Wild Boys episode in the making.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll show you some good fire ant hills. Don't worry about finding chiggers, they'll find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking of fire ants!! my grandpa lives on an island in FL called St George island where the place is basically ruled by fireants! i was 10 and in my know it all about bugs phase so i found a hill and started to poke it*poke**poke* then swarms of ants started to come out i stayed away but the second entrance to the hole was right next to me and i didnt see it. i had like 5 stings at once and then i lost my balence because i tripped on a plant(wow how ironic) and i fell on ANOTHER hole and the ants got all over me!! we couldnt get them off once i was free and it was soo bad i had to go to the hospital!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] (but i wanst allergic...yay!) the doctor treated me and he said i had approximatly 100-200 stings on my feet alone!?!?! i was off my feet the rest of springbreak ( [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] ) and now i know not to poke fire ant holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chiggers drive me friggin insane! they itch and itch until you go crazy i have learned a new way to get them out. put a deoderant that is like a gel on it...the reason? it suffocated them. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We here in Florida use the fire ants to prevent the snowbirds from moving down here. Or at the very least prevent them from driving on the highways.

We also have secondary means of keeping the northerners out. Love bugs to plaster your car and clog your radiator. We have hurricanes too. We use them to blow the snowbirds right back across the Mason Dixon line. And finally we have humidity, those of us who been here for a while actually like it when it is 95F with 100% humidity. Winter in Florida is anything below 70F. We put on thermals if it drops below 50F.

Hopefully between the fireants, love bugs, hurricanes, and humidity. We can keep this state snowbird free.

Did I mention the mosquitoes can carry off small children.
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Understudy @ Mar. 16 2006,11:12)]We here in Florida use the fire ants to prevent the snowbirds from moving down here. Or at the very least prevent them from driving on the highways.

We also have secondary means of keeping the northerners out. Love bugs to plaster your car and clog your radiator. We have hurricanes too. We use them to blow the snowbirds right back across the Mason Dixon line. And finally we have humidity, those of us who been here for a while actually like it when it is 95F with 100% humidity. Winter in Florida is anything below 70F. We put on thermals if it drops below 50F.

Hopefully between the fireants, love bugs, hurricanes, and humidity. We can keep this state snowbird free.

Did I mention the mosquitoes can carry off small children.
    Ok you are so right! i HATE the heat, and it's only spring! I am covered in mosquito bites, along with the darn fire ants. I'm scared to death about experiencing my first tornado, and I have no idea what a love bug is. Oh and just so you know, the drivers here SUCK! I'm not saying Canadians are any better, but holy cow! They are slllowwwww and annoying! Last week my friend and I were driving on the highway and some guy in a SUV came up behind us and was driving like a mad man, we had to slow down and the dork thought we did it on purpose, we then went into the other lane to let him go but he also changed lanes at the exact same time as us, so he got really upset about that, he then went back to the other lane, came up right next to us and deliberatly ran into our car with his!!! He ran us right off the road! My friend got very upset and being a guy, sped after him. We were on a high speed chase and I was begging my friend to slow down and relax but he wanted the jerks licence plate number. He had to stop at a red light so we got the number. It was scary though.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 16 2006,9:10)]
    Quote[/b] ] He was just looking at me like, what the heck is your problem women??
    That's how we look at all the yankee snowbirds.
    Yeah yeah yeah [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast