What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to petflytrap.com last night?

He forgot his meds!!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Mar. 20 2006,9:09)]Yes. It was hackers. And I know the name of the hackers leader! His name was-----------PHIL CRANE!!!!!!
Crazy fellow. Just 'cause he owns this place, he thinks he can change things over on the forums. Wotta character!!!!! Of course, he saw the error of his way, and decided to keep it in place. If you believe 1/2 of this, you'd be right.
OFF WITH HIS HEAD! ! ! ! ! !

mad.gif

I have an idea, Phil makes it up to us by giving each member a free cp.
What do the other members think?

Understudy watches as the riot begins

Seriously speaking, I was in the process of plowing through accumulated PM's and the last one I was working on led me to the "forbidden" message. Is it possible that the transitional time (Sunday-Monday) resulted in lost messages? Seems like nothing I sent out was received.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Mar. 22 2006,4:26)]Seriously speaking, I was in the process of plowing through accumulated PM's and the last one I was working on led me to the "forbidden" message. Is it possible that the transitional time (Sunday-Monday) resulted in lost messages? Seems like nothing I sent out was received.
I guess that's a possibility. I don't think I was sending out anything at that time though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Understudy @ Mar. 20 2006,10:02)]I have an idea, Phil makes it up to us by giving each member a free cp.
What do the other members think?
As it just so happens, I know a guy by the name of Ben who might just like another cp.
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben

Back