What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of car

• Thread starter Dyflam
  • Start date
im a mazda rx-7 twin turbo
83554399O262788464.jpg

or that mazda cosmo with that 20b twin turbo motor in it
83554383O050929458.jpg

"Little Red Corvette".
smile_m_32.gif

ewwww ... it says I'm a Mazda RX-8. Does that mean I once was sleek but have gotten kinda lumpy? Even if it's true, I don't want to be reminded.

woo-hoo!!! right on the money. i actually was going for VW/Audi but this is even better.

<h2>I'm a Porsche 911!</h2>

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

i took the test this time. It said i was a ford Mustang. Funny thing is my chinese symbol is Horse lol

This one! Zoom-ZOOM!

my-fabulous-sports-car.jpg

Well, it says I'm a Ford Mustang, but a better choice would be:
tro-marauder.jpg

Marauder.

Nothing clears a traffic jam like a 90-ton giant robot with a pair of particle cannons and a huge ****ing Gauss rifle.

Mokele

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mokele @ May 05 2006,7:06)]Well, it says I'm a Ford Mustang, but a better choice would be:
tro-marauder.jpg

Marauder.

Nothing clears a traffic jam like a 90-ton giant robot with a pair of particle cannons and a huge ****ing Gauss rifle.

Mokele
ha ha! that's funny.
is it any match for transformer beetle, though?
i challenge you to a duel.

Click Me for awesome transformer bug that will whoop you!
smile_m_32.gif

a Mazda RX-8....

i see it now

car-smiley-002.gif

...porche 911...sweeeeeet

Zac

Back