In the middle of January I took on a shortlived job that would have kept me out of town for 85% of my time. Since my family has no interest in plants and the downstairs tenant had a long and deep kitchen window sill, I coaxed she and her daughter into taking them in and just keep the plants watered.
Recently, however, when I checked in on the plants, I've noticed that they hadn't been keeping up. So I have been systematically moving trays, little by little. Today I moved the last of them. Several trays were dry and some plants were dead, including an N. ampullaria cutting that had been given to me by a friend. Time to pare down my grow list again.