What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLANT CLEARANCE!

Hey All,

We're relocating our greenhouse and are clearing out some plant stock. We have 110 'grab bag' assortments that will contain 6 plants (bare root) at least one orchid and one carnivorous plants and 4 random plants (could be anything from another orchid to a fern or ivy or large nepenthes. All of this for $29.99 INCLUDING SHIPPING !

The best plants for the first buyers!

Orders will ship within 10 days.

here's the link to order:

http://exoticgardens.zoovy.com/product/PLAN1

Thanks for supporting our annual plant clearance!

-Phillip

Wooh! Will do this as soon as my parents come home and I can get to their credit card
smile_m_32.gif

I have supported the supporter!!
Thanks.
Andrew

Edit: was I the first??! LOL

I ordered one this morning (to my wife's dismay!)... OHHH OHHH, I love surprises....what will I get? What will I get?

Hmmmmmm, I'd love to support this sale but I don't know if I have the room for more plants! Ahhhhhhh!

Look at it this way guys... Order the sale. Your supporting the supporters!! Then if you get stuff you already have, or are not interested in... You donate it to the comming NASC auction.
smile.gif
If you get stuff you didn't have or decide you want... then SCORE!!! It's like going to LasVegas... But cheeper!!

Awwwwwww...Andrew...so nice of you to buy me some plants!!!
smile_n_32.gif

confused.gif
What's in it for meee??
(move this topic to moderater forum before ozzy comes!)
You're not buying one PAK?

Too late.
mad.gif

*waits patiently for parent to get home*
smile_n_32.gif

Edit- Ordered! Woohoo!
smile.gif

Hopes there is a ceph in my grab bag...

Dang, I just gave in! Ordered! I really hope I get a nice Nep
biggrin.gif

Bah! I accidently chose the expensive shipping at checkout. I didn't realize that the $0 shipping was what I should pick. Stupid, I know. I just sent an inquiry to Petflytrap.com about it. Do you think they'll be able to change it to the free shipping?

Phil, if you're reading this, can you help me out?!

Well I tried to contact PFT via that link right after I ordered a few days ago and I haven't gotten any word back yet. I just sent another message, so hopefully they'll respond soon. What sucks is that I looked online and my card has already been charged for the extra dough, so I don't know if I'll get it changed. Bah!

Oh well. They better give me some dang good plants for the extra cash
mad.gif

you could always try the !-888 number.

Yeah, I might do that if I don't get a response by tomorrow.

Back