What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's wrong with this picture...

well, here's my adorable baby girl:
IM000727.jpg

hmmmm.... here's what happens when you let daddy loose:
IM000803.jpg

here's an older one of a swaddled baby:
IM000330.jpg

that cat still loves us to pieces for some reason. what a good sport.

this is what i live with.

Aw... soooo cute! But there's something missing. There's no VW bug!
smile_m_32.gif

LMAO!

What a docile cat you have. Our cat, while a loving lapcat, will not hold still for clothing of any kind....He's just too squirmy.

okaay, jim...
u asked for it
this is a different black cat. he got ran over right behind my parking space last year.
IM000847.jpg

no VW in this one but it made me laugh soooo hard!!! man! i'm surprised our cats haven't killed us in the middle of the night. this is Suckles, also goes by Cat. She's a sweetie unless you're a stranger cat. Then she's a mean old hag.
IM000599.jpg

LOL, your cats are gonna kill you in your sleep. My cats would claw me to death if I even came at them with baby clothes.

Please someone call the ASPCA!
At least give the cat to some caring vietnemese family. ;)

Cute cat, I would keep it over the kid. ;)

I had to edit the text out.

87325025O262119500.jpg

Theirs one like that and a Kittin thats STanding up with its paws up and then its got a hand with a gun like the cat was holding its hands up!

CHeers

Has anyone else ever seen the 'Official "I Hate Cats" Book'?

I also seem to recall a photo of a kitten holding a sniper rifle and aiming out of a highrise apartment window.

I love cats.

-D. Lybrand

Back