Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Again??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unforetunately Wolf, Sheridan, and many others have seen too much of this. I do agree we need to make radical changes here. One thing is to let the corporations know that watchdogs are going to live inside their companies to make them fair and impartial, and let them know that people are what is important, not money. And any who wish to raise hell about it can always go somewhere else. The people got lost in the governmental equation, and money became their God. Hence corruption, greed, and sarracenia poaching!!!!! Whack'em for the last one!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Third, I LOVE this one! 4th in command of Homeland Security was caught with his "pants down" by Polk County, Florida Sheriff's Department
    Keeping the United States safe, one fourteen year old at a time. >_> <_< >_>
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOD ONE, Est! As you know, it ain't over yet! Todays bombshell of George the moron leaking secrets should be the last straw. If it isn't, then I do not understand America at all. If you or I leaked one small squeak, we'd be slapped in irons, imprisoned, called traitor, accused of treason, and sent to bed without our supper!! (I can take the rest, but please! Not my DINNER!!!) I hope they impeach his I'm above the Law butt! Why everyone wants to give him chance after chance when he has proved his ineptitude, is insane. GET HIM OUT! Get both parties out! Start over with some real law. Like, you wanna run for office, you pay for it. NO CONTRIBUTIONS. Want political office bad? Then you get the same pay to do the job as you were paid at the job you used to have. NO perks. NO lobbyists. MAKE the Corporations and the Rich pay their fair share. Flat tax for everyone. 12% across the board. Let Iraq take care of themselves. Live or die. Forget this war. Find immediate alternative fuels; cut off the foreign oil. Get our butts OUT of the middle east, and don't let them come here at all. Concentrate on quality goods, getting our manufacturing base back up, and pay our way. Get outta debt in a couple hundred years, and hope China doesn't demand the payment of their debt IMMEDIATELY or we are done. THANKS, Georgie. Stupid moron. First you bankrupt your own businesses, then you bankrupt your country. With no regard for anyone who isn't named Bush.

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know, I usually skip over the rant posts, but this one has been rather entertaining. Then again it could be that I agree about with about 90% of what I have read in this topic. The present administration has been one of the most assbackwards and hypocritical administrations ever. Not counting Clinton's "we didn't have sex" blunder. I have thought for a long time that the Republican and Democratic parties needed dismantled. They have gotten so big that they have lost sight of their roots and now exist only to perpetuate themselves and not to serve the people. Eventually everyone will realize that these two parties are playing them and then the muck will hit the fan.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this just gives my eyes more reason to long for europe...

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The muck already hit the fan, and Steve, its all over all of us, and the whole country. Those who do not vote are creating a big problem here. By not paying attention to what is happening in this country, and letting someone else do it attitude, the government has effectively become our parent, and not our leaders. When they tell me I have to wear a seat belt, They took away my right to make up my own mind. Whether to take a huge risk, and maybe die, or to wear the belt, and still take a risk driving on the road. It was not up to them. To make a manufacturer manufacture a safer car, and just advise that it was a wise idea to wear a seat belt, would have been their job. Not force a law on people to wear a belt cause they said so. Seems like a small thing, but, I did not like the idea of forcing the American people out of the right to make their own choices regarding their car, or whether to wear a seat belt. I also suspected it wasn't going to be the last thing they were going to lay on us. Slowly. A little at a time, they changed more things than we even thought about. Seemed like nothing. But little by little, they took on a different role. Talking down to us, rather than talking to us like they used to do. Prices going out of control because there IS no control. Allowed to run rampant by a bought out government (on both sides here, so save any anger about party B.S.) We didn't pay attention, and it is costing us. More than you realize. I see many things, and have friends in many walks of life all over the country. They are politically active, and most of them tell me they are scared to death. And NOT of terrorists, but our own guys. Now that scares me. I'd think about that if I were you guys. And it started with such a small thing. Barely seemed important........at the time.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It used to bug me that things like seatbelts were the law... but then I wondered what would happen if I was in a waiting list in an emergency room one day... behind a bunch of morons who got themselves maimed in a way that was really easily prevented. The doctors can only do so much at a time, and they can't just turn people away.

So I don't really mind the law forcing people not to destroy themselves if their destruction affects the people around them as well. It helps tip the scales against the vast number of people who just don't give a crap about anyone.

Otherwise I'm a big fan of natural selection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do believe you missed the point of the message. The right to wear or not to wear a belt was only the start. Used to be, if you are an idiot, YOU pay the price. Involve someone else, and your troubles knew no bounds. Besides, there are still many folks that still don't wear them. Their choice. Few of them survive the accidents they cause. Whoa! We put a stopper in the way of Natural Selection! The rest of us wear them because we want to. Not because the Gov. said so.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast