Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Again??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So youre saying that they are to dumb to control the unimportant things? And that the things that need to be important are looked over? What about Drugs are they now ok, its natural selection if some one wants to think they can fly and jump off a buliding.. ITs alos natural seletion for people who are suicidal kill them selfs?

cheers

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and sent to bed without our supper!! (I can take the rest, but please! Not my DINNER!!!)
    I'm not sure if I should be worried about this, but I thought the exact same thing about the "without supper" part even before I read that part in the parenthases.

Quote[/b] ]this just gives my eyes more reason to long for europe...
    Because things are AWESOME in Europe! ... *cough* ... I'm German, I love my country very much, and I'm proud of man of my country's accomplishments (and not so much about some of the other ones) and some of the brilliant minds which have come out of the area, but things are screwy in Germany a muchso the same in pretty much all of Europe (at least all I can think of.)

Germany's economy SUCKS because the labour force SUCKS. In the VW commercials we always hear about the excellent German engineers and what not, but the problem isn't lack of skill- it's lack of drive. Many are too used to things being good and being able to be on perpetual vacation. That's no longer the case, but everything is sticky downwards: nobody wants to take a pay cut, nobody wants to pay more for goods, and nobody wants to work more hours like in the past. The governmental situation is a quite interesting one, though, with all of the parties going on.

The point is this: things aren't really too grand anywhere right now.

Quote[/b] ]Get outta debt in a couple hundred years, and hope China doesn't demand the payment of their debt IMMEDIATELY or we are done. THANKS, Georgie. Stupid moron. First you bankrupt your own businesses, then you bankrupt your country. With no regard for anyone who isn't named Bush.
    It's OK Bug: you think it would last if a budget surplus existed?

It hurts to think that the last time the deficit was 300Billion, it took the internet craze to help boost the economy out it it. And now the deficit is... um... Ouch.

Disclaimer: Yeah yeah, I know my deficit numers are in nominal dollars. And my analysys of the German economic state of affairs are just conclusions upon which myself and others have come upon, and only one of us is an economist (or rather, very-soon-to-be economist.)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats why My dream home is a little island with a tropical climate and and a below 40 degree's cave... and 20 acers so i can suport my self...

i think that fits my dream home.. (lets see who can guess the caves pourpus)

As for Germany, blame the US Soviets British and French... lets not forget the cold war?

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definatly blame the US, seems the cliche thing to do these days.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolf, blame the people in charge, blame your neighbor, blame yourself. Whatever. We are in trouble, and if it isn't rectified, kiss it goodbye. We are in trouble, and we the people need to rectify it. The government will not. They are happy being fat, and doing very little to deserve it. Kick ourselves for putting them there. We need ethics and honesty back, and we need fiscally responsible people running the country. if you or I ran our household like the government runs this country, we would be in prison for financial fraud, theft, and embezzlement. Say it with votes kids. And I mean take an interest and vote. It means your future for sure. If you would like your freedom back, and your Constitution and Bill of Rights, vote Libertarian. Otherwise, pick anything but a republican, or a weak kneed democrat.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy days are here again, and I mean that with all the satire a cynical mind can muster. Bugweed, I support your Constitutional rights to free speech, and I hope, if it's possible, that you don't go on a list for it. Because if it's possible, and if it's true, concerning the rumors about the so called Patriot Act, then, the Patriot Act is NOT friendly to dissenters or protestors. I still think we all believe in Free Speech Now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see:
    The dowing street memo
    Scooter Libby admits the president authorized the CIA leak
    Weapons of Mass Destruction
    Aluminum tubes for centerfuges
    Pentagon monitors anti war groups
    President authorizes wiretaps without court order
    People detained without charges or trial
    Representative Cynthia McKinney strikes officer when he doesn't recognize her.
    Supreme court allows eminet domain to take away your home
    Reporters aren't allowed to have confidential sources
    Hot tub Tom
    Terri Schiavo / Bill Frist
    Jack Abramoff
    Cheney doesn't answer cops for 12 hours after shooting incident
    video confrence of Bush's response to Katrina (Michael Brown)
    Abu Ghraib
    Gannon/Guckert
    The Patriot Act

Both parties can kiss my bum. The current adminstration needs to go, the problem is what would replace it may be worse. There is no more concern for the citizens of this country.
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Understudy. Couldn't have showed it any better. Open your eyes folks. Here comes the Gestappo. And yes, I realize I am someone's list, and just may disappear someday. I will continue to speak out. Same as our forefathers when we felt we were being screwed by the government at that time. Fight for your freedom. Its the only thing that will save you. NONE of you can hide from this one. Our "Government" is going to own it all. Speak up if you want to change the broken system. Or, say nothing, and get what you deserve from your lack of interest in your Country, and way of life.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast