Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Again??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont talk bout fishing yet. the lakes barely thawed.........to warm to ice fish, to cold to sit out on the boat with a beer cause the wind blowing off that cold water.............one more month, just one more month
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to mention it Rattler. But don't forget the net and a bigger boat. Because like they say, the larger the fish the smaller the brain. Just joking again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't trust the government..yet I don't feel the need to be armed to the teeth, either.

The politician bashing in here is hysterically funny. WE ELECTED THEM, FOLKS! We get exactly the government we deserve.

All politicians are corrupt. And all pit-bulls are vicious. All cats are sneaky and stupid. All minorities are lazy. All baseball players are on steroids. All women are vapid and weak. All men are sexist pigs. All police are corrupt. All gov't workers are worthless bureauocrats. All corporations are evil. All priests are child molesters. All Muslims are terrorists. All catholics sympathise with the IRA. All teachers are over-paid. All divorcees are failures. All video game players are miscreants. All "goths" are potential murderers. All hippies are commies. All commies are hippies. All musicians are drug addicts. All unions are bad. All artists are lazy. All athletes are rapists.

I could go on and on painting with a broad brush..but I think it's really stupid to do so.

There are good people in office, democrat and republican. There ARE people who go into politics to perform public service. Public Service is a noble calling. Maybe they're more at the local level, but all politics starts out local.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]All politicians are corrupt. And all pit-bulls are vicious. All cats are sneaky and stupid. All minorities are lazy. All baseball players are on steroids. All women are vapid and weak. All men are sexist pigs. All police are corrupt. All gov't workers are worthless bureauocrats. All corporations are evil. All priests are child molesters. All Muslims are terrorists. All catholics sympathise with the IRA. All teachers are over-paid. All divorcees are failures. All video game players are miscreants. All "goths" are potential murderers. All hippies are commies. All commies are hippies. All musicians are drug addicts. All unions are bad. All artists are lazy. All athletes are rapists.
    Well, now that we've got that all cleared up, we can all go home happy. I like the way you think!!

Anyway, jokes aside... Reminds me a lot about people complaining about all the red tabe in the bureaucracy, yes what would people be doing if their didn't have the security? (three guesses! lol)
    Maybe we just need something to complain about.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (aprilh @ April 12 2006,1:20)]The politician bashing in here is hysterically funny. WE ELECTED THEM, FOLKS! We get exactly the government we deserve.
    You know there are a lot of us here in Florida and a lot in Ohio who will disagree with that.
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing wrong with the system Aprilh, only the boneheads running it. Your unwavering faith in a corrupt system, raises many flags though. Change is hard, huh??

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think there's any need to say "Your unwavering faith in a corrupt system, raises many flags though. Change is hard, huh??" April might actually know of a good Republican in office. I'm skeptical because even good Democrats are in short supply. That's kind of mind-boggling since the Republican Party has stooped lower than than any major party ever has in the US and pointing out their faults is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. Stupid anti-gun, sold-out-to-big money Democrats. They should get over it and start shooting some fish.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a better system, Bug? The world hasn't seen it, yet. For the record, I didn't proclaim any faith in the system, but so what if I did? I just said you can't tar people with such a broad brush. Saying everyone in politics is corrupt and the hell with it is a cynical cop out, IMO. Way too easy.

The woman who's the town clerk where I live is a Repbublican, she isn't corrupt, does her job, does a good job, and is a nice person. I voted for her Democratic rival, who is equally honest, hard working and nice.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast