Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: First car

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you agree with all I said Andrew. Look at the pics, these cars are not going offroad.
    I love music too, you don't have to have so much bass that people in there house with their tv's one can hear the bass line.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The rims on those cars is crazy... But I think you may be underestimating the volume of my stereo. GRANTED my stereo is CLEAR and you hear it ALL... I don't have a factory system with 3 12" in the back.... I upgraded IT ALL. I'm working on finishing my cardomin.com site... And you will be able to see what i'm talking about soon.....
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just buy a used $2000 car and put these baby's on:

Pimpstar Wheels, the next level of ridiculous

ohhh yeaaah, baby. what the heck was i thinking with my BBS wheels when i coulda been sooo super-awesome with these! perhaps we should put them on the miata then... ozzy will be SOOOOOO crazy jealous then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, cars have been about style for as long as there have been cars. I don't judge what anyone does to their cars because it's just all in fun. Whatever makes you happy!

However, I wouldn't put hard-earned cash down on anything that was driven hard or heavily modified. There are TONS of used cars on the market in the US. It's proably the best, cheapest place to buy used cars on the planet. Fine one that some old lady owned, and then enjoy many years of trouble-free service. Modify it yourself if you want - it should be YOUR personal expression anyway.

Personally, I drive a cheap, but fun and funky Scion Xb. It fits my big dogs, gets 30mpg, and will go forever. But for fun, I have a 1966 Sunbeam Tiger, which is just about to return from the shop after a fairly comprehensive overhaul. Woohoo!!!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ April 09 2006,1:11)]I didn't say ANY mods, just the ones that are done for the sole purpose to get attention. I understand doing changes to improve performance, gas mileage, etc. You can't tell me that putting 3ft diameter rims on a car improves acceleration,
    I never disagreed with any of that. You said the only reason you could think of modding a car is for attention. You were throwing me and everyone else who races their car in the same bag as those idiots.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ April 09 2006,4:05)]
    Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ April 09 2006,12:04)]based on those pathetically lame wheels, I would totally avoid this particular car. The previous owner obviously wanted a sports car, and tried to make a 4-door sedan look as "cool" as possible (and he failed miserably)
    but anyone who is so concerned with "coolness" that they will waste a thousand dollars (or more) on lame wheels for a 4-door sedan is obviously someone who isnt concerned with conservative and proper care of the car..

to me, those wheels just scream "dont buy me! my owner is a moron!"
    sorry..

Scot
    You cant call the owner a moron over the rims. You don't know any of the facts.

Maybe the owner bought the car like that. Or maybe the factory rims were damaged and he had those collecting dust in his garage. Don't be so quick to cast judgment on another guys car untill you know the facts.
    yes I can..the photo is the only fact I need to declare the owner of that car a moron.

If he (and of course its a "he") added those wheels himself, he is a moron.

and if he (again, no question its a "he") bought the car that way, he is also a moron.

sorry..no getting around it!

Scot

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here is my pretty finished site....
    adnedarn's cardomain site
    Does anyone else have a site featuring their car and the mods they've done?
    If you browse around cardomain.com you will INFACT find alot of people who go overboard. On the other side of that, there are quite a few people who make thier rides simply AWESOME and have me drooling in envy.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with you Those Arent very road worthy

i have a list of cars im interested in... tell me what you guys think, My Moms BF knows a guy who goes to car auctions quite often and a guy who wons a used car dealership...

Ford Probe 96

Pontiac Grand Am GT 96

Mercurey Cougar 97

Monte Carlo 95-98

Any imput would be great! IF they are deceant cars, how the modles and those years preaty much were for the cars.
    Thanks
    Cheers

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast