What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petflytrap.com plant clearance

I believe it was stated that the orders for the plant clearance would ship within ten days, and it's definitely been ten days since I ordered. I really hope the orders go out on Monday - I'm so excited!

Which plants will I get?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

So basically I'm not complaining, I'm just impatient and excited. Sue me why don't ya
smile_m_32.gif

Since the 30th I count 9 days... Total. And generally "how many days to ship" means buisness days... So minus out 2 days. I don't work there so I don't know for sure, but stay calm. There is still time left.
smile_m_32.gif
(I'm super excited too BTW hehe!!!)
Andrew

Dang it! Now I know why I don't take math classes anymore
smile_m_32.gif

I'm still super excited!
biggrin.gif
I really hope I get a large Nepenthes.

I've been lookin' forward to getting my package, too! Even if there was something terrible on its way, at least I have something to look forward to (that is, until I'd be disillusioned.
smile_n_32.gif
) Luckily, I don't think that'll be the case. Woo!

I ordered some other items (fungicide, tags, and a plant) from petflytrap.com, before the clearance was announced.  that stuff was supposed to take 2-5 days...still no word.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]still no word.

Well, I'm assuming that they're extra-busy at the moment, I mean, they need to clear out all of the greenhouse stuff as well as take care of the regular items, so I'd give 'em a while longer than normal. Busy busy busy!

I just took a look at my "Order Status" page and it seems that Petflytrap.com has shipped my plants! I'm guessing I'll get them either tomorrow or Friday.

So excited
biggrin.gif

I'm hopin' that mine'll come tomorrow. Saturday would be nice. I just hope I don't have to wait for Monday (or later.) Anyone gotte theirs yet?

I was hoping I'd get mine today, but no luck. Like you, I'll be hoping for tomorrow. Saturday would be cool as well. What's weird is that when I look at my tracking number, it says that USPS got the information regarding my package on April 10th, but still no package. I hope it didn't get lost or something
confused.gif

Got mine today... Not too sure what most of it is. lol

Well I just got my package and I'm with you adenarn...I have no idea what any of these plants are! They look pretty cool though  
smile.gif

I did get one Venus Flytrap, so that's only 5 out of the 6 that I have no clue about
smile_n_32.gif

Stupid mail... Any time now... Aaaaaany time...

yep, a bunch of green things and a vft.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Stupid, stupid!
Looks like today isn't the day. Maybe tomorrow it'll get here. >_<

Ah, that's a bummer Est. I'm sure you'll get it tomorrow and you can be with the rest of us as we try to figure out what in the heck we got
smile_n_32.gif

I'm with you guys... buncha random stuff... and a VFT. I wonder if I can match it up to stuff on the site... Or maybe this stuff isn't even listed there.
smile_n_32.gif
LOL Would help knowing so i know how to pot them. ;0) I think they are mostly orchids? kinda looks like night blooming syrus? lol

Yeah, I'm not sure. I posted a picture of all the ones I got over in the "Identify That Plant!" forum.

We should probably pool our photos somewhere. I was hoping that they would come with some form of labeling, but that's apparently not the case. It may be easier for someone (possible someone from PFT) to say what they are if they're all in one topic.

Maybe we could at least get a list of types of things sent out? Maybe? ... Please? lol

AHA! Came to me this weekend.

Got a VFT, which actually turned out to be THREE as the rhizome split durring shipping. For once mail damage was a GOOD thing, lol.

And a bunch of nice looking tropical folliage - one of them also lost some "heads" (growth points) during shipping. I figure I'll attempt to root 'em. What the heck.

Back