What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I make an account here, and the first thing

• Thread starter Npeaen
  • Start date
  • Tags
    est

Npeaen

ITS A LION! GET IN THE CAR
Est sends me a message saying I've ben amrke4d for abusive posting. I haven't even posted anything!

I'm confused!
confused.gif

Hahaha, it's because that's just how much we love you.

Everybody, this is Jesse. A buddy of mine. Ignore him at all costs.

smile.gif
Get used to the amish smilies.

I thought the smilies were Amish ducks.
confused.gif
Welcome aboard!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ April 10 2006,1:59)]Ignorance comencing
smile_m_32.gif
O no, if you're just starting now...

okay... how much is it gonna cost me to ignore him? i have a stupid cat i dont really want... i mean...ummm, she's "warm and friendly" and i guess i can find some way to part with her.

Jesse is really good at taking care of cats, you can send her to him through the mail.

That's right Jesse, I'm shaking my fist at you right now for exploiting that poor old lady that you "work" for.
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome!! HAve you indulged in growing CP's yet?

smile_t_32.gif
Cats are a pain
smile_t_32.gif

Unless you live with them from when they were kittens, then they are friendly!

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 10 2006,12:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ April 10 2006,1:59)]Ignorance comencing
smile_m_32.gif
O no, if you're just starting now...
Zing!

Truth is, I've been ignorant all my life. I'm just really upping the output right now
smile_m_32.gif

And a belated welcome to Jesse. Don't let Est bully you around just cuz he's been here longer.
smile_n_32.gif

If he gets too bad, let me know and we'll drag him into the mod forum and work him over a little.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And a belated welcome to Jesse. Don't let Est bully you around just cuz he's been here longer.
smile_n_32.gif

If he gets too bad, let me know and we'll drag him into the mod forum and work him over a little.
laugh.gif

Haha, don't want to let Jesse be responsible for me getting my first warning box.
smile_n_32.gif
And to be frank... I'm a little scared of Ozzy giving me alien chiggers....
confused.gif

Not to mention, you should SEE the elitism in the other forum we frequent- oh brother! Besides, I don't think I'm better than Jesse just that he smells worse. >_>
smile_n_32.gif

I was wondering what that smell was...
confused.gif
I thought it was Ozzy's and Joe's alien chiggers.

where'd the whole cats thing come from?

and how'd they figure out my name
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Well, they could either a) LOOK IN YOUR PROFILE where you, rather conveniently, wrote BOTH your first and last name, or they may have been tipped off when I introduced you in my first post (the 2nd post in this topic.)
smile_n_32.gif

Either that or it's the alien chiggers. Beware, dude.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and how'd they figure out my name

We may not come off as very bright, but we can usually figure out things when we have clues like:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well, they could either a) LOOK IN YOUR PROFILE where you, rather conveniently, wrote BOTH your first and last name, or they may have been tipped off when I introduced you in my first post (the 2nd post in this topic.)

Back