What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is THIS nonsense?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I get this message:

Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Disk quota exceeded

This error was reported at: Sources/Search/API/api_mySQL.pm line 47, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

And then I used a different window and clicked on TF - and all was well.

Weird!

you're going cenile, jim.

you're going cenile jim.

no, i had it happen to me this morning too

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ April 12 2006,4:53)]you're going cenile, jim.

you're going cenile jim.

no, i had it happen to me this morning too
You're going senile, too?
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

dictionary.com is my friend. but we're not that close obviously. unless you're the non-spelling tard...

thaks for rubbing it in, jim.

What are friends for! Hey, seriously, this is happening only when I click on New Posts. It's okay when I go to each individuall forum. Server issue?

Why do you keep breaking the forums Jim?

Same thing happens for me. Server issue.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 12 2006,7:05)]Why do you keep breaking the forums Jim?
LOL! It's a long story and it stems from childhood issues with magnifying glasses and insects and.....
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 12 2006,6:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ April 12 2006,7:05)]Why do you keep breaking the forums Jim?
LOL! It's a long story and it stems from childhood issues with magnifying glasses and insects and.....
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I'm just surprised the insects were able to hold the hot point on your head long enough for it to drill straight through...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 12 2006,7:32)]
[b said:
smile_k_ani_32.gif
On no, Jim is experimenting with terraforum serves now!
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

(Scott, since everyone here calls you Jim, I do not want to cause you any identy issues, I'm going to start to call you Jim as well.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ April 12 2006,6:33)]On no, Jim is experimenting with terraforum serves now!
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
As long as he doesn't start wondering if they'll do better in a running stream.....

LOL! I also put this topic in the wrong forum to get the attention of Mikey or Greenhouse1.

Hey, I got that stream thing figured out - 50 lbs of rocks! Too bad I ran out of cobra lilys and VFT's and Sarracenias - oh my!

Back