What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Friday

I humbly thank God for his gift to me.

Christians should not be tolerant, nep ak? If He wasn't tolerant, we would not have made it passed the Flood. If He was tolerant to us, we owe it to those who need it, to be tolerant to them. And that's everybody.

Praise the Easter Bunny!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (reg @ April 16 2006,1:10)]wow lol for a while i was thinking i was the only christian here.
Not by a long shot! There are ~20 Christians here. check out mine and Dewy's signature. We both have Bible verses. That's our way of displaying the fish symbol, for recognizability... well that and a few other motivations.
smile.gif

Bug weed, maybe i should have elaborated on that statement.

Christain should accept values of the individual with out aprooving or participating in their Life style. But still loving the person.

Cheers

I just found this thread, I stayed off the computer over the weekend. We had a great Easter. We did the family thing with the in-laws Friday during the day. We showed the Passion of the Christ at church Friday night - What a fitting thing to do on Good Friday! We showed Narnia in the back for the children. Saturday was very busy as well, then we had sunrise service, or as I like to call it, Son Rise service at 6 a.m. Easter morning. It was great. Then we had the rest of the day off to be with our family. IT is a shame that Easter is not celebrated nearly as much as Christmas is. I know the birth of our Savior is very important, but what he did on the cross for us is THE most important thing. There would be no hope or reason for living without it.

Back at last.... we had a long drive to Orlando and back over Easter. A vacation the family will remember and my body won't let me forget. Good grief !!

Happy Belated Easter to all ! Our Lord and Savior is indeed risen !

I think the intention of most Christians on this forum is more of the great commision, see Matthew 28: 16-20 as opposed to Matthew 6: 5. If I've offended then you should probably not tune in to this thread as advised by some alot smarter than I !!

Thank you for your post droseraguy--right on the money. And I won't complain about my drive from Philly to Pittsburgh with two bickering kids anymore!
smile_m_32.gif

Oh, I'm quite in support of the Great Commission. I would love to share the good news with everyone; I can't hide that. I will share my life with anyone who is open, and let them see the joy I have. Or if anybody wants to discuss the logistics of my faith, I'd be quite happy to do so.

Praying in public, however, is praying in public. If you are praying for others to hear, that is not prayer. That's called either a sermon or a boast. Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees. We all succumb to it.

No offence meant, or taken. Happy belated Easter to everybody! And again, I'll talk to anyone about anything by PM.

Peter

Back