Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relly sad/mad/angry!

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Cha @ April 16 2006,4:09)]they beggin to full me room wen i buy my plants.
    Translation: 7h3y 83661n 70 fu|| m3 r00m w3n 1 8uy my p|4n75........ Oh. OK! I getcha now!
    Sounds like you have fungus gnats. The larva can be a problem for small plants as they eat bits of the roots and if there are enough of them they can kill the plant. I would find the pots that are infested and seperate them from the ones that aren't first. Move them outside if you have to. I'd place them near your sundews. I use my D. filiformis, D. binata and pymy sundews. They work like fly paper only better . Pings may work, but I think dews are better for gnats.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Cha @ April 16 2006,4:09)]wen they got caughted they die and become white, that is bad right?
    If they are fuzzy and white then fungus is growing on the bug carcas. This might be caused by too high a humidty. If it's too humid the bug carcus stays moist and becomes a perfect place for fungus too grow
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i low the humydyti now is 40% to 80%, exactly now says 65%, so its bad for the plants change the peat taht they have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let your plants dry out for a few days. Kills fungus gnats dead.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12