Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COST OF LIVING!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?! if you are just getting a job, i suggest you not get one!!!!
    here are some tips. if you wanna have fun, dont get a girlfriend, get a job and have two accounts, one for saving and one for spending, and live with your parents for as long as can!!!!! trust me!
    only then will you have gotten all the appliances you need, and have spent all the money you please. i see that you are 15
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ April 21 2006,4:15)]GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?! if you are just getting a job, i suggest you not get one!!!!
    here are some tips. if you wanna have fun, dont get a girlfriend, get a job and have two accounts, one for saving and one for spending, and live with your parents for as long as can!!!!! trust me!
    only then will you have gotten all the appliances you need, and have spent all the money you please. i see that you are 15
    good advice about the 2 accounts!
    but I must disagree about "living with your parents as long as you can"..thats just lame.
    sure, you save some money, but at what cost to your manhood?

but.."living with your parents as long as you can" is a sure-fire way to NOT get a girlfriend! so you can save doubly that way..if not wanting a girlfriend is something you desire..

no woman worth having over age 21 would want a guy who lives with his parents, it just reeks of "loser"....and really, no guy (or girl) over the age of 21 should be living with their parents anyway...

scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you rather have her keep me strait and on the right path and help remind me about my spiritual Ways. Or have me stoned all summer, drop out of school, let all my plants die and get in alot of trouble?? We are preaty mutual and dont spend to much money on each other any ways so.

My mom wants me to go to dorms for my freshman year of collage, then I can live at home. (I am going to try to go some place close!) Thanks for the warning though.

And to alot of my friends, growing plants is a sniff of loser as a simple way of putting it.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12