Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GAS PRICES!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3.08 for 89 octane in San Diego. We seem to always have the highest prices here. I need to get a motorcycle.
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol yeah im thinking i need to take my Cherokee back from my sis. the shop trucks V8 is killing me, not to mention the truck its self is doing its very best to make me swear off Fords. the wifes '03 Impala cruises around for a week and a half on 11 gallons. the shop truck uses about twice that not including what the shop pays for. i need my Jeep back......................gotta love that 4.0 liter straight 6
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    87 was 2.79 on friday.. Haven't filled up since then, but I'll find out tomorrow.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I can't wait until the international members see this thread. If you think $3 is bad, you should see what the real, unsubsidised price of gas is.
    Last time I visited my fiancee in the UK, gas was about 90p/liter. Given the exchange rate of the time (december) of $1.8 to a pound, that's $6.13 / gallon of the lowest-octane. I dare not ask her father what it is now, lest he have a total meltdown.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.75 around here in southern Ga.I'm glad I got rid of my 1985 K5 blazer(if you ever wondered what my user name stood for,it was a (COOL -85 -K5) Blazer),it used 31 gallons per week!Now I have a 2000 S10 with a 2.2,about 25mpg!

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I can't complain. I'm adding to the problem driving around in a rx7 that gets 9mpg. Oh well it IS a track car after all. The black rx7 in my sig is all stock and it gets around 30mpg so I guess I can complain a little.

Today 87 was $2.80 here in Texas. Haha, I remember back in the day when 7 bucks filled up my car. Now it takes almost 30 bucks to fill up a tiny little 2 seater. I feel sorry for the guys in big trucks and SUV's.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (seedjar @ April 17 2006,6:32)]I can't wait until the international members see this thread. If you think $3 is bad, you should see what the real, unsubsidised price of gas is. $3 for a gallon of gas would be the deal of the century on the real market.
    ~Joe
    they also have much higher octance gas from what i understand. can't just take it at face value based on price alone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ] I feel sorry for the guys in big trucks and SUV's.
    Poor fellas in their hummers!!!

I know that wasn't what you meant, but I couldn't resist. lol Nah, I see what you're saying, some people are sort of forced in to drive a vehicle which gets poor gas mileage. I know that there are people here who drive old trucks and have to because they can't afford a different car, they need transportation, and public transportation is nonexistant/a sham in this area.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast