Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is "Tamlin"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can answer that question...I am Tamlin!

I gots a tear in my eye, and a lump in my throat from reading this. I love you too. It's great to feel appreciated, and I hope that I can still be of service teaching and giving advice, but I see things have been running very well here thanks to the excellence of the members.

The main teaching was always for generosity amongst growers, in order to spread the plants and the interest and ability to grow them. Growers come and go, but it's the private grower that will preserve these plants long after they have vanished from their habitats, not the Botanical Gardens, nor the Universities. That's why I hack at these keys with my sausage fingers, in hopes of meeting like minds that are willing to do the work of growing, and sharing! It's not about how valuable a rare plant is, but rather how important that it spreads! The choice has always been to make a buck or to freely share the rare stuff. I am for the free sharing and also the teaching that will enable success.

Thanks Andrew for this kind offer. I am unable to distribute anything but what I have learned, since my plants are gone now, but I do intend on doing that much at the least. You be one good grower mon!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ May 04 2006,8:15)]I can answer that question...I am Tamlin!.

The main teaching was always for generosity amongst growers, in order to spread the plants and the interest and ability to grow them. Growers come and go, but it's the private grower that will preserve these plants long after they have vanished from their habitats, not the Botanical Gardens, nor the Universities.
    That is EXACTLY the main point I was looking for. The good news is... Since my last seed distrobution just a few weeks ago, my plant is again in flower and already about half way up the stalk. (glad I went ahead and increased the amount of seed per pack in hopes of mine flowering again as it has) You are of course welcome to a pack of seed if you wish to grow it. You did after all answser correctly.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's great to see you back, Tamlin! I hope that the issues with your computer have been resolved and that you'll be staying with us!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    darn good to see you Tamlin! I hope you stop by from time to time to say hello.

Max
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)