What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STOP!!!! Carnivorkid!!!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Quit it, CK! ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!?!?!? Will you quit it?? I think you just like the attention!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CK!!!!

Aww, Happy Birthday !!

Happy Birthday CK!

Don't worry Bug, I don't think anyone will ever catch up to you.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Happy birthday!
Cake!

Thanks guys! Yep im 17 today. Oh and bugweed your sarracenia flava you sent me last year is really sending some large pitchers up and did great through winter. I am going to get some cps for my birthday.

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

Happy birthday!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

cheers ~*~ to a healthy wealthy and wise cp lover ...i'll be turning seventeen too soon~ for the THIRD TIME.hmmm maybe the 4TH time
Happy Birthday:;):

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tiffneycase @ April 19 2006,2:06)]i'll be turning seventeen too soon~ for the THIRD TIME.hmmm maybe the 4TH time
Happy Birthday:;):
LOL! And I've been 18 since the mid-70's!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

happy happy birthday to you! i don't wanna be 17 again. couldn't pay me to be. you have fun though!

i think i'll be 28 for the next twenty years though.

Lets see int he 70's then? would be proabably about 40's right jimscott? lol jk!

lol!

Happy birthday!

Cheers

Uhh...happy reaaally belated Birthday!! I hope it was a great one.
smile.gif

Thanks everyone! Everyone usually doesnt get past 29 then they start back wards again.

Back