Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: random cars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, Zoom Zoom Zoom...

our miata. picked it up for $850. it's being repaired currently. (apparently both of the flippity-do lights have to be able to come up to pass inspection)

nice 6, btw larry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They let you pass if you prop them open and tell them that they dont go down.

btw: The kat in your sig looks so sad. I kinda feel sorry for him.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't let Cat fool you. she loves me. i can't get her to run away no matter how hard i try

what have you got done to the rx-7, copcar?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of my rx7's that I have with me are stock. My race car and my FD are in south Georgia with my bro. I miss them.

I guess they are not totally stock. The red one has a full intake/exhaust, brakes, gutted interior, and a bunch of other small things. The black one has a modded carb, MSD box, exhaust, and a few other things.

The race car would take days to list everything, and the FD is stock with a blown engine.

You know I was driving down 30 today and I saw a black turbo beetle with a chick driving and the first thing to pop in my mind was "POOKIE" lol.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm sad. i miss having a "toy car"... fwiw, my girl friend is going out to the tire rack in indiana for the start of the one lap of america (used to be called the cannonball run).

www.onelapofamerica.com

tech...
    my turbo is bigger than yours...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (technoracer @ May 01 2006,6:36)]i'm sad. i miss having a "toy car"... fwiw, my girl friend is going out to the tire rack in indiana for the start of the one lap of america (used to be called the cannonball run).

www.onelapofamerica.com

tech...
    my turbo is bigger than yours...
    sounds like fun. what's she drive and what do you drive? you'll have to get her to share some pics. i do believe the Gumball 3000 run started on April 30. i don't really follow either one but it seems like a cool thing to do if you've got the time, finances, and an awesome car.

Gumball 3000 website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    she drives an 01 neon r/t with basic bpu mods (intake, exhaust, computer, coilovers, fat rear sway bar, with a long tube header to go on soon). she's a nut too, when she's driving. the term "leadfoot" is a giant understatement, lol!

i drive 2 different vehicles. most of the time, what i'm driving has an inline six, a giant turbo, and makes about 1250 ft lbs of torque. any guesses?

i also drive a 96 neon with an intake/exhaust, ported/polished intake mani, portmatched head, up'ed compression, and a bit of weight reduction. i was planning on modding this on a bit more, but have decided against it as it's showing rust in both 1/4 panels now. from here on out, it'll be just maintainence on it i think...
    i've been thinking about srt-4's (two buddies have them), evo's, sti's and supercharged mustang cobras in the future. if i go for broke, it'll be the cobra all the way as they respond well to basic bpu mods and are one of the greatest sounding cars with an aftermarket exhaust, imo.

with the heat of texas, do you ever think about upgrading to a nice front mount intercooler?

tech...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12