Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow - powerful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOLD THE PHONE!! Now I recognize Henry to be a full fledged meglamaniac, and he's plenty evil too! But! Prerequisite for Pres is to not attempt Total World Domination. Instead, YOU HAVE TO honor and restore the Constitution and all the rest, without the aid of the "righteous Christian Right". Dolts everyone of them!!!! And, you have to hold our rights above all else. Other than that, welcome to the race Henry! It will be my pleasure to kick yore butt at election time!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thoroughly enjoyed her song. She can sing very well. I'm not even a fan, but this song may have changed that. Like one person said it is articulate and to the point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the wife to get her up on her Wi-Fi. WOW!! Same thing I have been saying, but she's better at it. Told ya. Rich jerks are out of touch. We need someone more like the rest of us. Working stiffs who DO KNOW what hard work is. Plain that the Pres. does not. He does seem to understand personal greed, and pandering. Time to rectify that mistake. Say it with votes.

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd rather say it with a 7.62 X 39.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we add some measure of intellectual curiosity to our presidential wishlist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Mokele @ April 29 2006,11:13)]I dunno, I might be a strong contender on the platform of "Vote for me or my army of death robots will kill you all". After all, at least I'll admit to being an evil, unstable megalomaniac bent on global domination.
    Narf!

Hey, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12