Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vac Pics - 56K warning!!!

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the comments.

Actually after the vacation I could have used a few more days vacation sitting around the house. We where on the go the whole time we were there.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit I thought animal kingdom was the worst of them. Epcot however was a very close second.

I am jaded, EPCOT was better and had more technology when it first opened. Animal Kingdom to me seem to cater completly to children with over the top dramatics. At least the magic kingdom kept something for both kids and adults to enjoy.

My wife and I have gone to to many zoos and seen to much done better at zoos that cost much less. I have heard others rant on how much they loved it but it just isn't for me. Universal Studios Islands of Adventure was much better.

I can see I am getting old now and quickly on my way to becoming a true curmudgeon.
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey I just went to Disney in March! being CP-obsessed, I managed to find 2 references to CPs within Disney (both in Epcot)...did you see 'em?
    -Emily

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Presto @ May 02 2006,4:36)]hey I just went to Disney in March! being CP-obsessed, I managed to find 2 references to CPs within Disney (both in Epcot)...did you see 'em?
    No. I missed them.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12