What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gator pics

• Thread starter Lauderdale
  • Start date
These photos were taken on Lake George near Orlando.  Poor Bambi.  The water skiing tournament was cancelled.

gator.sized.jpeg

gator_also.sized.jpeg

Now seems to be the perfect time for the tournament. Are they waiting till the alligator's hungry again before putting the waterskiers out there?

those pics are about 2 years old

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ May 01 2006,10:45)]those pics are about 2 years old
lol.
you sound like my husband.

anyway, this is the first time i've seen this and it looks like a hungry hungry gator. not everyone spends all their time browsing the internet and gets to see every silly or amusing picture that has ever been posted.

lol just ment it as info, saw the pics atleast 18 months ago. gator isnt that big, maybe 10 feet. forget the actuall story behind it, think a news chopper was covering something else and stumbled appon it IIRC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ May 01 2006,10:45)]those pics are about 2 years old
And they were also taken near Savanah GA and not Orlando.

Eh, it was probably just scavenging; gators tend to take more small to medium prey. However, they will eat just about any dead thing they find (often things that are so dead you can't approach them without puking). My bet is that the deer died, and this gator found it and is dragging it back to his territory so no others can share his feast.

Mokele

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]not everyone spends all their time browsing the internet and gets to see every silly or amusing picture that has ever been posted.

That's true. Wait until you see a pic I have of a kitten humiliated by it's owner. I feel so bad for this kitten.

catbaby.jpg

i know Ozzy, doesnt that qualify as animal cruelty?

i just asked Cat if she was humiliated... i think that's no cause she's licking her own crotch. i don't think cats need any help with "humiliation". if you think it's cruel, come and get her. i guarantee she'll come back to us. (if it's within cat walking distance anyway) these cats are so freaking spoiled it's unbelievable.

nathan put a diaper on the baby's head (a clean one) while she was playing on the floor naked. you want my child, too? that's just how we roll. we're silly people... and i just realized that i'm having pms, too. (tmi- but you guys have got me going on a rant, which rarely happens except sometimes)

on an unrelated topic, it's nathan's birthday so i better finish studying so i'll have enough time to stick a candle in some mashed taters or something.

later, peoples. have fun.
smile.gif

LOL! my god you take us to seriously, you want to see a critter with a tortured look on its face?

b6dbde91.jpg

you really want to see her tweak out? put the reindeer antlers my wife decided to get her from Petsmart on her head...............now thats funny
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and i just realized that i'm having pms,

Obviously.

ha ha! bite me, ozzy... but could you please bring me some chocolate for my husband's birthday?

i was gonna post a pic for you but it's probably a repost and not appropriate for terraforums.
smile_n_32.gif

your critters are adorable, rattler. the dog's okay, too.

Chocolate for your husband,, right.

You can pm or email it to me.

man, i can't type today. i meant some chocolate for me for his birthday.

sure glad my wife dont get PMS, makes life easier

the one in the middle is my critter, the other two are the wifes froma previous marrage. i had no part in them and generally dont claim them if i can help it. the pitiful looking one in the middle is as bout as smart as the other two, a heck of alot sneakier and almost gets into more trouble

Back