What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop time

Well one of my favorite sites is Fark.com. They run photoshop conests that are a bit off the beaten path. Think Worth 1000 but not as fancy.

The theme was bring comics to life. The thread is here.

I thought one of the funnier photos was one involving cps (go figure). Here is the image:
Image made by Whoopti Dew of fark.com. Orginally image by Gary Larson.

fly-trap.jpg

So what I figured I would do is see what the photoshop skills are of our members. Here is you challenge. Make a photoshop that includes a carnivorous plant and use it in a manner that will make others laugh.
Don't worry about the quality of the photoshop. I am more interested in the amount my stomach hurts from laughing. Try to keep images down to a reasonable size and make them clickable if you want to have a bigger image.

If you like a photshop someone posts speak up. Throw accolades on that person. Offer to name your kids after them. Give them your daughters.

PS. Bonus points if you can include a mod in the photoshop.

Okay you guys are a little slow.
So here is one I call Bugweed.

It is not actually a photo of him, but it works.

bugweed.jpg

Here's my Happy Holidays picture.

cats_pitchers.jpg

You know, a few months back, I was thinking of doing something similar on these forums, because I think a) we need more activities going on here, and b) it'd be fun to see who has a bit fo photoshopping skills.

I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks, but I'll see if I get a chance to throw something together!

I have a project I should have started an hour ago so I spent 10 mins on this (56K warning)...

smile_n_32.gif

~ Brett

I understand that sometimes N. rajah can catch rodents!

N_rajah_with_rat.sized.jpg

Capslock

santos did you get out or are you typing in the pitcher slowly being digested?
smile_n_32.gif
ROFL!
alex

You've gone a little too far on that body piercing thing, Santos.

Jim!!! Your cat!!!!
confused.gif

lol nice guys well I did one, its with Macromedia Fireworks... but the terra forums wont support any way I try to post it..

Uploading it, I have it photo bucket... but it says I cant do this or that or theirs certain kinds of files I cant load... hears another place I just posted it...

Ferret Village

w/e
Cheers

you guys are too funny.

anybody taking requests? i like the kitty ones. one of our cats is annoying. i'm not aloud to beat her up cause i'm like 122 pounds and she's only 10 pounds so occasionally i have my avatar on my desktop background to relieve frustration.

Depends on what you want done... PM me and If i am able to do it I will

Cheers

Back