Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii, don't like it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I foresee lots of destruction and injuries due to this new controller. You are to "toss" the controller like a football when playing a football game. Well, I know that people will be so caught up in the action they'll release it like a real football. The remote goes flying towards that expensive new HD plasma tv I know kids will be smacking each other in the face unintentionally when they're required to wield the remote like a sword or swing it like a bat. Oh the possibilites of carnage hehe.
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares about the name It could be called (insert something obsence here) for all it matters.

Games = Importance

I think that Nintendo is WAY underestimated. I'm betting they'll take second spot in this next console war. (Sony looks like its gonna bite the dust)
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *shrugs*

I'm getting used to the name I guess, it's unique in it's own way. But man the games for it are gonna rock, and let's not forget that Nintendo's systems have been cheaper than the others lately.

PS2 = $300
    Xbox = $300
    Gamecube = $200
    (At release)

Save $100 dollars on your next gaming experience by switching to Gei- err Nintendo.

*sigh* I can picture my room right now, crowded by all three of the next gen consoles. Too many! And they're expensive as hell! Why must video games be so much fun?

They should all come together and make one awesome system called... The Wiistationbox! Infinite fun for everyone!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I foresee lots of destruction and injuries due to this new controller. You are to "toss" the controller like a football when playing a football game. Well, I know that people will be so caught up in the action they'll release it like a real football.
    There's one of the more common misconceptions: you wont be throwing your hand over your shoulder while holding the controller to throw a football. You wont be swinging your arms wildly to slash at your enemy with a sword. The idea isn't to have a virtual reality experience in that sense. The movements that will be made will be much smaller movements, they know that flailing about isn't something that can be done in all cases safely, and that in the long run it could lead to problems.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Instead of using a name that describes the system and its intent they picked some stupid letters that have no meaning.
    Well, you can't say that the letters have no meaning. They create an image (in the literal sense, I'm not speaking symbolically.) Revolution was always just the project name; Nintendo has told us that there's a lot of info about the project that is unreleased, here's just one piece of it.

So much fury. lol
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i admitt Nintendo has always been my favorite systems and their names have always been sorta consistant. gameboy, nintendo, super nintendo, game cube, DS(dual screen) and now the Wii. i think we are so used to these names that are similar to each other that we couldnt appreciate what it will realy do! for al we know they may change the name of PS3. regaurdless of the name i am still going to get one! NENTENDO RULES!!!! *mario-theme plays*
    alex

EDIT: The names if you look at them are more younger person names. my 6 year old brother knows the nintendo systems but none of the sony or microsoft systems. its just something we ave all grown up with.
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12