Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Greetings friends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's great to have your presence on these forums, Tamlin. Welcome back.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good to see the king return to his kingdom. We are all better off in your presence.

I personally have learned a lot from you, not only plant related. The biggest thing I've learned from you is the "Tamlin Effect". Most people thinks that the "Tamlin Effect" is about sharing plants, but they are wrong. Your biggest gift to me was when I realized that the "Tamlin Effect" is a way of life. To say the least you changed my life.

I lost most of my plants when I moved, so I don't have much to offer you, but if you show me any plant for sale that you want, let me know. It'll be yours.

I'm sure nobody here will object to you posting a list of wanted plants in the trade forum. It's not begging, or even getting them for free, you have already paid for them. With all the plants you've given out for free, you have a huge credit here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Geez it's a wonder anyone remembers me!
    We remember you William…with fondness.
    PAK kept me updated.
    No beer? No pizza? No computer? That is serious denial of basic human rights William.
    You are a good person and whatever “Higher Being” you believe in will see you through this.

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what happens when you try to get fancy with tags that are different from EVERY other site you visit- if the mods could remove this PLEASE do
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ May 06 2006,9:09)]With all the plants you've given out for free, you have a huge credit here.
    AGREED- possibly the least debatable thing I've seen you post in the General Discussion area, Oz-man (kidding, but I DO read your posts carefully, especially with regards to anything that sounds a bit too crazy to be true and even then it isn't always enough)

Tamlin- I finally got some decent pics of that crazy Drosera I was asking you to help me identify- I am pretty sure it's your D.'tamlin' and if it IS, I have WAY too many seeds of it, I would be well pleased if you could ID it once I send you the link (and if it is the species, well, you gotta grow your eponymous plant)
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]AGREED- possibly the least debatable thing I've seen you post in the General Discussion area, Oz-man (kidding, but I DO read your posts carefully, especially with regards to anything that sounds a bit too crazy to be true and even then it isn't always enough)
    You only have to be careful in the month of March. LOL

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Tamlin. Its good to see that you are still around. So sorry to hear about your illness, sounds like not so subtle torture to say the least. Have you been tested for parasites? Seems to me I remember watching a show not long ago where a guy had an unexplained skin problem similar to what you described that turned out to be a parasite.

As for plants, well I am a little thin when it comes to Utrics, I may have a couple really pretty Sarracenia for you though if you are interested.

Cheers
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234