User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kentucky Derby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope all of you all have heard of the kentucky derby. well tomarrow is oaks and im off school and the derby is saturday. is anybody traveling to see the amazing horse race?
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i think the races were rigged...the number 8 horse(they wernt all the same) won 6 out of 12 races....my parents and i won big cause we figured out the pattern...i think it was 300$ that we won.
    alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I saw the Derby and I wished I were there. Great race! Great horse! He rocked to the wire on a hand ride 6.5 lengths ahead of the nearest competitor. There were a lot of good horses there too...and a big field. Sure would be great to see a Triple Crown Winner. Its been a loooooooooong time.

I don't think they rig the races. That would be coincidence.

Horses are the most beautiful creatures on earth.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome