Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the topic of consoles...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I bet even with the stupid name, the Wii will outsell both the 360 and ps3.
    Seriously, I think the name this is being way overblown; just the same way a lot of people made fun of the "360" bit of the newest Xbox. I'm actually enjoying all the clever and lame jokes people are making about it (gotta love word plays.)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see it being beaten into third place again. Nintendo just aim at a different market than the others, which is fine, but the PS3 will come top once again. It's overpriced sure, but they always are. Wait 6 months and it'll start to come down.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a nintendo fan, so the Wii is the obvious choice for me. I can't wait to get my hands on that controller. Although I heavily support Blu-Ray, there aren't really any movies out on it yet, and I don't have an HD-TV anyway. Maybe when those two conditions are met, I'll consider the PS3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im done my videogaming days, exept for that delightfull simulation called Sim City 4. With new custom contant always comong on the variety is indefinate!
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I read that someone had invented a stable blue-laser optical drive years ago I thought for sure that it wouldn't be until blue-laser DVDs came out that we'd be able to buy things like TV show seasons. That's the sort of thing the technology is perfect for. But people managed to sell them anyway. I wonder if the average person knew about blue-laser if they would have waited. I'd personally rather have 1 disc than 4.

But even though the technology is here we probably still have a while to wait for a standard to win out.

And I guess we're still stuck with a big pile of discs if we want HD TV shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to like Sim City 4 too. I got bit tired of it eventually bacuse it's hard to make cities that aren't just blocks. It's obviously based on American cities, but you can't create the windy spaghetti roads we have in British cities!
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sim City 4 fan here also. I stopped playing when The Sims2 came out, I sucked at it though. I would build these big cities but I could never advance them past a small town status so I never got any skyscrapers

I honestly don't see the PS3's price dropping that quick. Blue-Ray players alone cost like $1,000 right now so I think a price drop is a long way off.
    My life sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12