What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
I agree with Caps. I'm sure Taylor will win and I'll be happy with that. I've always loved Taylor from the beginning. He feels music more than anyone else. But Kat is too affected. Her version of Over the Rainbow nearly put me to sleep. She's good, but she's not all that. She'll do fine on Broadway or as a model.

Elliott did well last nite but true he wasn't fantastic although he has the potential to be. I'm still hoping for a Taylor/Elliott finale. Elliott has had the least experience and yet has come so far with this. He deserves to be in the finals.

I am pretty ticked that having hit redial on my phone continuously for 2.5 hrs using all 3 numbers, I could never get through. That SUCKS. I didn't get to support my hometown boy.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am pretty ticked that having hit redial on my phone continuously for 2.5 hrs using all 3 numbers, I could never get through. That SUCKS. I didn't get to support my hometown boy.

Actually, PAK, that's kinda GOOD news for you - it means a lot of people were voting for him.

smile_h_32.gif
 Well...Elliott didn't make it.  But it was razor close between all three.  Those were some incredible statistics.

For a guy with no training and no experience, his amazing voice carried him far.  He did himself proud.

The Richmond shots were fun. I think Elliott had the best homecoming. He's such a sweet, emotional guy.

At least Taylor is in the finals and will most likely win.  He will sing his heart out while Kat will continue to do cutesy tricks like taking her shoes off.  Maybe next time she'll take off her bra and reeeaaally win the votes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Maybe next time she'll take off her bra and reeeaaally win the votes.

If she did that, she could win my vote with the TV on mute!
laugh.gif

Don't know the cutsie tricks - entertainment is entertainment, regardless.

Though I do think Taylor will win, as he's a better entertainer.

Back