Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Avatar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I decided about a week ago that I'd change my avatar. I knew I was going from something that a lot of people would recognize (Salad Fingers!) to something I figured less people would know, but I like even more. It works slightly better in some of my other forums where the avatar dimensions are bigger, but the question stands:

Anyone recognize it? Know who's in it?

And since it's so small:

No cheating!!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tossed the URL in an MSN search and got nothing. Is it from a Disney movie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ::Rips away Est's avatar to reveal a rabbit::

::Feeds the rabbit to the Isz::
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Maxx.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wooh! Glad we got a couple!

As a prize you get... Um.. a... Hug?

I'm re-reading all of The Maxx comics and watching the animated show/mini-series they made. I'm looking to see if I can find The Head anywhere (as well as just about any of the other MTV Oddities)- but by the name you can tell that it's not an easy search and my usual sites give me nothing.

Mokele, you may wish to be more considerate in the future: watch out who you feed to who; not everyone's head can be sewn back on, you know! :P

Did you guys read the comics way back when? Anyone else know about the Maxx?
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Mokele, you may wish to be more considerate in the future: watch out who you feed to who; not everyone's head can be sewn back on, you know!
    Hehehe. I've just always wanted my own pet dark Isz.

Quote[/b] ]Did you guys read the comics way back when?
    Unfortunately, I've yet to get my hands on them, though I still own the Maxx video.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the comics, but I think I missed some of the last ones (they weren't mine... read them at someone's house).

I liked him as a, well, I shouldn't spoil it for Mokele... his second guise... but now I can't remember anything about that part of the storyline. I think it got cut short.

I should get the books.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    --Edited--

--Revision-

You should get your hands on a copy of the comics. It's a pretty cool series, and I think I've got most of them (though I'm sure I'm missing a little bit...) I find it's nice to have things like this in a digital format, as well, so I downloaded a copy, that way I neither need to a) find out where mine are b) need to worry about messing them up while reading them!

Quote[/b] ]Hehehe. I've just always wanted my own pet dark Isz.
    Haha, I dunno, it seems like it'd be a handful. A white one may be a bit more manageable. And I can imagine it'd be darn fun to have a couple of those outback slugs that can jump a quarter mile high (but haven't mastered landing.) Or even a Crabbit. So many cool creatures.

Quote[/b] ]I liked him as a, well, I shouldn't spoil it for Mokele... his second guise... but now I can't remember anything about that part of the storyline. I think it got cut short.
    I'm on the last couple comics in the series (discluding "The Friends Of..." "Gen 13..." etc.) I'm not sure how everything can be resolved in so short a time... Back to reading! But you really should get a copy of the comics (you can find some good quality scans online, if that's up your alley.)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast