Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final grades

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job! I have about a month left of classes before my quarter ends, then it's summer school time. Luckily it only lasts until the end of July, at which point I'll get the rest of August and most of September off before I have to go back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck everyone! I'm taking a semester or two off. to reqoupe before the crap hits the fan with nursing school. And then once that start only 2 more years WOO HOO. Then off to the bigger bucks and a plot of land with a BIGGER GREEN HOUSE!!!!

Cynic if it were here that wouldn't be good enough for core classes. Have to make a C min grade in most things. I bet it was heck though. I didn't have to take that, but it does sound fun though. Good luck on micro. I'm still debating on what teacher to take.

JBL BRING IT ON!!!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow...I'm half really happy and half angry.

I passed organic chemistry! which I was very worried about!

but my final GPA is a 3.29...and I needed a 3.3 to graduate with honors.

heh
    -Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GAAAH!!! Tomorro wis semester tests and they just gave a big ptroject that compremisis my sudy time greatly! i willl have to saty up LAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE to finish everything till tomorrow. Like 3:00 at night

Gahh Why a big project now during semester test time! itZ SO stupid. ANd if i Dont pass any of my classes I wont graduate!!!!!!
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I turned in the last of my two term papers today. This one was The Landscape Epidemiology of Homelessness (for Medical Geography) and the other was The Workers and Recipients of Bangladeshi Microcredit (for Intenational Economic Development). I get my long awaited MS if I pass written comps in late June and the oral defense in early July. This is the third masters degree (Geography) I've started. The others were Geology and Agricultural Engineering. I recently found out a hospital four miles away offers a MPH & DPH (public health) and I think I might give that a shot. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up and, since I'm almost 45, it has to happen pretty soon or not at all.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO Well good luck Bruce! I know your still a youngon, but your right you do need to figure out what you want to be when you grow up. Its coming fast!

Presto the could have helped you out with that one onehundreth of a freeken point. Dang I would have been POed too.

Finch who was the project for? Work or school? If it was school they should have known better the A-holes. Work on the otherhand alot of times don't give a rip.
    JB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]This is the third masters degree (Geography) I've started.
    Nothing wrong with being an eternal student; hell, I'm similarly inclined myself, though less far along.

::Sings to Pink Floyd's 'Another Brick in the Wall'::
    We got too much education.
    We won't ever graduate...

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO I want to sit down and Veg just a little!!! Not enough to loose my mind, but enough to relax. I'm not going to become one of these senile old people who loose it because they don't use it, but I don't think I want to go to school for the using it part. Hats off to those who do though.
    JB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast