Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The stupid things I do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually Understudy the one I was messing with was not the Cuban, it was just a typical ol' green (aka Carolina) anole.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (mabudon @ May 17 2006,8:59)]Good set of pics Travis, that is some FUNNY stuff- thank goodness this is a family-type site or you coulda gotten pinched even harder somewheres even worse
    Well someone else suggested my nipple but after the nose I was not going to go that far. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but I think that might have been pushing it a little...
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warning! Posting shots the Anole biting you nipple will cause the mods to have reasons to justify their jobs. The mods do not consider nipples kid friendly.

If you want I can let my Cuban Night Anole bite you. You will not forget that one. It is amazing how much of their body length is mouth.
    Sincerely,
    Brendhan

Apprently posting fully clothed non sexual photos of myself pisses off the mods. Well I do my part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a foot and a half long spotted python hang from my eye lid before, wasnt on purpose though. i was holding the 3 lil ones i had, getting them used to being handled and watching TV. well my eye blinking every so often apparenly looked like a pinkie squirming around and struck and managed to latch on to the eye lid while my eye was closed. my mom thought it was hilarious and i just sat their trying to figure out what to do next. it held on for about 30 seconds before desiding i wasnt actually food and let go. good thing it only had long enough teeth to get a grip. didnt really hurt.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROTFLAMO Thats too funny. A nipple shot, even though not kid friendly, would have been priceless. I guarantee you it would have been less painful then getting them pierced. I know from experience. Both in one day! I had to drive home with arms out to the side and take a Demerol when I got home! I would hate to have that large one latch on though. That might be up there with the same level of discomfort!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 17 2006,9:10)]LOL! Those are great pics! I especially like the one on the ear. It looks like a natural earring.

Holy cow Understudy! That thing is HUGE! Travis...I dare you to hang THAT one on your ear!
    ooooooooooooo.... i like the earrings, too! get me a pair in pink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my lab-mate's advisors, a gecko taxonomist, got bitten on the nipple by a Tokay gecko (which is about as bad as a Cuban Knight Anole). Apparently the only way to really convey the feeling is a 10-minute-long stream of profanity.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Mokele @ May 18 2006,9:07)]Apparently the only way to really convey the feeling is a 10-minute-long stream of profanity.
    LMAO!!!!!!!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast